Search results

1. DjRyde

Using Cement mix or dust

I was wondering if any of you guys had ever used any cement mix or dust with water on jumps or berms and if it works or is just a waste of time. Cause the dirt is heaps shit so we need something to harden it up other then water.:)
  2. DjRyde

Using Crates

I was wondering how i would use crates in some of my jumps in place of dirt. Would i lean the crates against dirt or rocks or logs. And i was also wondering how i could connect them and make them curved mabye by chucking some dirt or rocks at the base. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.:)
  3. DjRyde

Monster x Saturday 15th August

Heyy anyone up for a ride at monster, going to see changes and ride it. WIll be there at round 10am:)
  4. DjRyde

Local Dirt Jumps.

Me and my mates at the local dirt jumps.
  5. DjRyde

Aaron LaRocque's full length film - What's Next?

Where can you watch this film in full length ive seen the trailer, which looks awesome. I heard the full length is on the net but where. Here is the link for the trailer if you haven't watched it you should. http://www.pinkbike.com/news/whats-next-teaser-2009.html
  6. DjRyde

Who knows some places to ride in NOWRA

Im going down to Nowra this weekend i was wondering if anyone nows any places to ride down there like Dirt Jumps or trails anything. :)
  7. DjRyde

Who runs derailleurs!

Heyy i just broke my derailleur againnnn! I was just wondering what derailleur you run if you have one. I used to run a Sram x-5 but they broke. kieran. :)
  8. DjRyde

HELP Derailleur

Heyy, I need some help i've broken one derailleur before and that was a sram X-5 that broke in half and i bought an new one the same and know thats bent, what should i buy thats under $120. I ride dirt jumps, a bit of steet and some trail. Ive heard that you can put racing bike ones on what...
  9. DjRyde

Monster X tommorow

Anyone up for a ride at monster tommorow,Ill be there around 11am tommorow if anyone wants to come. :) Kieran:)
  10. DjRyde

Looking for Places to ride in The Inner west.

Heyy. I looking for some places to ride in Sydney, i ride dirt jump and trails. And a bit of jumping off rocks and stuff. I will go as far as Lane cove and other places. I have ridden at callen park that's ok, I will be heading out to oxford falls or red hill which one is better...