1. tavis mcewan

DH my norco Aline park 09 "NEW PICS"

:eek:looks heaps good now let me ride it next time we are riding lol:D
  2. tavis mcewan

Official kentlyn thread

thats what i heard to i miss it to r.i.p
  3. tavis mcewan

Official kentlyn thread

description there were 3/4 guys about 13 to 16 wearing those nike fit hats blue and also white um and those nike/adidas shorts with the strip down the side to be honest i wasnt paying that much attention but once you have seen one wanna be lad you've have seen them all sorry i couldn't be more...
  4. tavis mcewan

Official kentlyn thread

logs on tracks as for logs on tracks about 2 to 3 weeks ago i did pass a very random and missfittin group of guys and i didnt take any notice untill i got half way into the track and rode into a well placed branch and hit me square in the stomace i then spent about one to two hours cleaning...
  5. tavis mcewan

Official kentlyn thread

clean up im one of the riders and yes we ride there alot but we dont leave rubbish and or do graffiti but i went out there today and got rid of the tag and as much off the other spray paint as i could and we try not to damage any of the tracks and we do, do maintenance.and no its not us puttin...
  6. tavis mcewan

snakes in kentlyn

shane that is pretty bad lucky idiots in my area dont know what wire/fishing line is
  7. tavis mcewan

in need of assistance

ok thanks mate
  8. tavis mcewan

in need of assistance

thanks for the help does anybody know if dirt jam comps are any good
  9. tavis mcewan

in need of assistance

probably 450 but i want them second hand to save money
  10. tavis mcewan

snakes in kentlyn

by snakes i mean two things one the animal just watch yourself i ride there a bit and ive come across about 10 redbellys in the last month and the other thing is people snapping trees and lying them across tracks at neck hight is just dogged so any body ridin through kentlyn make sure you check...
  11. tavis mcewan

in need of assistance

in need of assistance i need help picking forks for a hard tail they need to be able to do some dj but mainly dh any suggestions
  12. tavis mcewan

Noobest of the Noobs

im a sucker too :( im a sucker too but i was a victim of ebay i bought a dually for 450 thinkin it was a kona but when i got it well the sticker on the side said (for extreme boys)so you get the picture
  13. tavis mcewan

DIrt jump bike for a newbie

yeah mate an stp should do you.it all depends on how much money are you willing to spend these 09 norcos are pretty good for this 4 HUN - $2449 TWO50 - $2099 ONE25 - $1949 RYDE - $1499 HAVOC - $1449
  14. tavis mcewan

newbie :) after a bit of advice please

hey they sell norco 07 maniks at tbsm for 750 they are one of the best hardtails ive seen strong as an ox
  15. tavis mcewan

14 yo New to riding

2 of my mates bought 08 bigfoots from tbsm and we do all downhill/dj the forks handle anything they throw the bike off 7ft drops.get one you wont regret it awsome bike