Search results

1. K

New Shuttle Trailer design

Unitec you are a legend, After seeing the video Iwas pretty impressed and after seeing it unfurl to what you have made and how many bikes it can easily and safely carry, I commend you on the practical versatility and design thought. Again well done and anyone who wants a great setup please...
  2. K

kona bass

Changed the rear shock due to the fact that if the shock does fail I've got the spring to get me home. Slightly stiffer than air due to the spring rate used. 100mm is a struggle downhill especially if it gets choppy, so if changing the fork see if you can get one that has adjustability from...
  3. K

kona bass

Cowan DS, changed the rear shock to a Fox DHX5 with a Ti spring. Rides everything from DH to BMX to 4X to DJ's to Skateparks. Places I have succesfully taken the weapon to are OBR/dh, Lappo/fr, Oxford Falls/fr, Hazelbrook/dj, Homebush/4x, Lawson/bmx, Glenbrook and Jamistown/sk8. If the pro's...
  4. K

Mt Riverview track

Unable to recall excactly where you are? Is this track more accessible to quicker turn around shuttles than the Chook Run or is it a pushup track?
  5. K

24" dh wheels??

24" wheels Only to be used on the rear. 24" as said do seem to give more acceleration from out of corners and short sprints but on the down side they pedal out quicker that 26". Also at slower speeds they tend to grab or hookup on square edge obstacles. Tyres are hard to come by and the...
  6. K

Oxford Falls Steel Jumps

Unitec, you are crazy but good. Schooled in the art of jumping, thanx.