Search results

1. J

2010 boxxer race

maxel lite doesnt detent or clicking noise when tightening the axle up .......anyone??
  2. J

boost valve

is there a way to know/test if its working properly
  3. J

dhx coil 5.0

having problems with my dhx 5.0 everytime i stick air in her it looses 40 psi when i unscrew the pump.... so i went out and bought a no leak shock pump which works great on my enduro shock but not on my demo8 .....so now i have to over inflate the dhx by 40 psi to compensate when i disengage...
  4. J

dhx coil 5.0

having problems with my dhx 5.0 everytime i stick air in her it looses 40 psi when i unscrew the pump.... so i went out and bought a no leak shock pump which works great on my enduro shock but not on my demo8 .....so now i have to over inflate the dhx by 40 psi to compensate when i disengage...
  5. J

creaking h/set

new demo 8 .....1.5 fsa headset is now creaking when turning ....pissing me off does this mean the bearing are damaged or something else...not happy
  6. J

bos

anyone know if u can get bos upgrades for the new boxxer
  7. J

jumps

when it comes to jumping doubles i come up too short or i need lots of speed...i know about compressing as u ramp up the jump to give u more air time but i,m having trouble executing this and completing the jump....i want to take my riding to the next level and this is my greatest weakness when...
  8. J

bars

whats the general or popular bar width cheers
  9. J

presure suit

661 Pro Pressure Suit thinking of getting it over the dianese(which ive had)...any one got the 661 and what they think of it cheers
  10. J

which shock

looking at choosing a fox dhx coil 5.0 or a rockshox vivid 5.1.......whats your choice and why ..cheers
  11. J

fork choice

i need to pick a fork between new 2010 boxxer or the marz 888 ....whtas your choice cheers
  12. J

budget rig

thinking of a the current 2009 norco aline park edition anyone have this bike.....whats your thoughts...plus anyone running the marzocchi 888 RCV forks....
  13. J

flats verses clip inn pedals

hiya im guessing this argument about pedals has been done ....is there threads about this ....can some one direct me in the right direction cheers
  14. J

gap creek or daisey

anyone been there today........ just wondering how wet it is from rain cheers
  15. J

7/8

ive had 8 inch dh rig in the past but im thinking of now getting a demo7 with obviously 7 inch front and rear travel for downhilling...totems on the front which ive never own a single crown fork before onle trible clamps...question being would using this type of bike for dh a good idea or...
  16. J

trails

i,m wanting to get back into dh but i,m worried is there is not enough trails to make it worth while here in south east qld............. besides the "outlook trail" on the gold coast is there anywhere else to ride besides private property deals....cheers
  17. J

dhx 5.0 air

dhx 5.0 air..... looking for feedback about this shock ,good and bad as i,m thinking of upgrading this to my rig cheers
  18. J

shock change

i have an specialized enduro and thinking of changing my rear shock to dhx air5.0..anyone tried this cheers
  19. J

specialized problem

any one had to send shocks back to specialized in australia for waranty service and what was your experience in doing so (p,s my rebound circuit non functioning with massive top out ...pissed off}
  20. J

anyone know price and availabilty....looks sweet check out freecaster and intense,s rework wep page