Search results

1. hazza6542

Hazza's Excellent Adventures

Phhwwoooar not feeling amazing today. Would have slept last night but spent close to two hours navigating the 10 minute walk home after a heli flight. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. hazza6542

Bloody hell. So the boys found a kiwi landing pad, I've never watched a bloke crash and burn so hard. She offered to take him for a flight, he threw up. Made for great story telling this morning at least. Clubbing a second night in a row, far from excellent. It's loud, and there's no comfy...
  3. hazza6542

Holy balls, I remember why I hate clubbing. Tonight should be more fun, pub crawl not bloody clubs. Got some real man's drinks now so we should be on. Sent from my doodle using Fapatalk
  4. hazza6542

You're saying I'm actually allowed to get naked in an airport? I promise there'll be pics. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. hazza6542

Time for another excellent adventure! This time we didn't book tickets last minute, gave myself a good 12 hours before the flight for this one. All the fun will be posted on instagram on gerry_mcgerry, I dunno how that shit works but if you can see it it should be just as good as last time. Very...
  6. hazza6542

The pet thread, post em up!

Dog doesn't get jealous, he hates everyone equally. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. hazza6542

I got the goat while I was with her, she was the jealous type and I didn't have the stamina. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. hazza6542

Little Things You Hate

Got yelled at by a stereotypical feminazi last night for being a white male after making a joke about how great having a small doodle is (maybe not a joke..) and then made fun of my hair. Equality warrior my arse, silly bitch. Then she decks a bird and starts screaming at her and screams at me...
  9. hazza6542

Scottish deerhound, that photo is old too, his head is level with mine now. We found the goat in a forest riding one day, domesticated and follows us down the trail. Went back a few weeks later and he was waiting at camp and came bolting up to me and jumped in the boot, so we asked around at all...
  10. hazza6542

Havoc has grown a little since the last photos. Oh, and I got a goat. Meet Dog. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. hazza6542

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Not a 'project' car as such but picked up an 03 forester XT for free early in the year with no motor. Was going to fix and sell it to make some extra cash but after mine needing all 4 wheel bearings, motor on its last legs, rear window smashed out and needing tires and rego I decided it was time...
  12. hazza6542

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Doing this on a phone isn't the easiest, so later tonight I'll dive in properly. That's great that current statistics started before Trump, things are looking up. But he's continuing these trends, keeping them going. So where's he made mistakes? He's continuing the trend set by the people...
  13. hazza6542

Don't worry, her time is already up. Laptop was the end of her. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. hazza6542

Well, I said I'd jump in here at some point. I've obviously missed a lot in this thread, but I don't understand the Trump hate. What gets everyone so mad about him? MSM feeds so much negative and nobody goes out to see the good. He's achieved so much more than most presidents, he's only...
  15. hazza6542

Yeah, gimme a convenient flat over an inconvenient flat any day! Didn't get a flat on the same bald tire on the bike for 18 months on the same rim, can't be unhappy with that. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. hazza6542

Wish it was an orange. Real nice jet city valve amp, thanking christ the guitar didn't go out with it, that'd break my heart. Even damaging the case would hurt. Been a few victims of hazza lately, and the tassie trip was definitely turned to 11. Forgot about the flat tire, also happened in the...
  17. hazza6542

I think just from head banging, can't think of anything else. Better today, still stiff though. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. hazza6542

Now I think about it, their beards were pretty similar. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. hazza6542

Already back man, no more riding in tas. Got proper scary, every landing my neck would collapse, just pull it up in time for the next kicker. One thing I've learned is that all those stories about people in tassie are true. Met this guy, tells me he'd like to introduce me to his wife and his...
  20. hazza6542

That's the one. I also blew up a turbo the day it first went down, during my 'calm down and go for a drive' chill out. Didn't happen until I was about where I was gunna turn around, furthest away from anywhere I could tow to. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk