Search results

1. N

DJ 2008 Specialized P2

thanks for putting the pics up :) and thanks for the comments
  2. N

DJ 2008 Specialized P2

2008 Specialized P2 Upgrades: Stem - NS Bikes Quark Pro Cranks - Odyssey Twombolts 175 Rear hub - Hadley Rear rim - MTX white Tyres - Maxxis Ardents http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/4244800/ http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/4244807/
  3. N

4X My Porky Parker III (She's trying to find a new home)

wanting to buy the bike im wanting to buy the bike but just wondering um are you just selling the frame for 850 or the hole bike ? and if just the frame is it with the shock or not and what else you want to sell from it?
  4. N

DJ Specialized P2 (2008) Updated Pics

my seats pretty comfy, i dont really want/need to change it, and yea its just up like that coz i ride it to school and i need a seat thats not super low, thanks for your comment :)
  5. N

Transition Bottlerocket

nice bike. the seat is a snafu dunbar. i had one but it was uncomfortable for me.
  6. N

DJ Specialized P2 (2008) Updated Pics

SPECS Frame - 2008 Specialized P2 Front shock/fork - Marzocchi DJ2 (stock) Handlebars - Trutaviv Hussefelt Bars (painted white) (stock) Stem - NS Bikes Quark Pro Grips - ADB Comsumeless Saddle - Specialized Fuse Saddle (stock) Rear brake - Hayes Stroker Ryde (stock) Cranks -...
  7. N

Hadley ss rear hub or Profile ss rear hub?

hadley hubs are sealed, i got mine 2 days ago. its soo bling. light, strong, reliable, but expencive. up to you.
  8. N

2008 Specialized P2 (Hadley Hub, NS Stem) UPDATED

Here we go. Parts arrived today :) il post pics of them on it tomorow. SOOOO EXITED :):):) call me trend whore for going white, i dont care :)
  9. N

Da Bomb Grenade - Frame Help

my mate is wanting to buy a new frame, and hes lookin at a Da Bomb Grenade. do any of you guys know if the stickers are removable, or are they painted on or laser etched or yea. thanks in advance.
  10. N

Hayes Problems!

ive had problems with my hayes stroker rydes, the pin that holds the levers into the main body have fallen out on both front and rear, had to get them replaced. the piston that goes from the lever into the main body, that pushes the oil through, got stuck twice on my rear, had to get it...
  11. N

Companies that make clean white bars?

i want them to be as clean as possible so i can do my own designs on them. if not il just get some black bars and spray them a red or white. still not sure wat colour.
  12. N

Companies that make clean white bars?

do you guys know of any companies that make good, light, strong (white) mtb bars, preferably clean. not too many deacals or designs on them. just plain white? cheers
  13. N

NEW STEM - NS Quark / Straightline

this is the beast
  14. N

im looking for a red one, does it come in red? the blk mrkt one i mean
  15. N

im leaning towards the ns one. im not too much of a weight weenie so id rather save 50bux than 30grams.
  16. N

cool thanks for the replies and yea, NS - $87 Straightline - $139 i like the look of the ns one better, do you know which one would be stronger? i use for bike for abit of everything, i race 4x with it, street/ dirt/ downhill.
  17. N

Hi, im looking to get a new stem for my bike, and i was sondering if you guys have heard anything good/bad about these two stems? Cheers - Jordan. NS Bikes Quark Pro Stem - 200g, 40mm length, 0 degree rise. Straitline Split Steerer Clamp Stem - 167g, 35mm length, 0 degree rise.
  18. N

2009 NS Suburban

wow... this is the sort of stuff id expect to see on pinkbike not farkin... but ok. im off to bed
  19. N

Anodized Stems?

cool thanks, the ns one looks good. the azonic one too. but i couldent find pics of the bilt one.
  20. N

Anodized Stems?

ok thanks, coz i was looking to buy a nice red one and wanted to know some companies that make them