Search results

1. cammas

You laugh you lose

2. cammas

Yack tracks - what's your recommendation

A big thanks to @rowdyflat for showing me around today, had an absolute blast on the trails, one section into Beechworth no pedal strokes were required and was smooth as butter. Then on the return to Yak the descent was great and definitely gets more traffic, the Trance didn’t miss a beat and if...
  3. cammas

You laugh you lose

4. cammas

You laugh you lose

5. cammas

You laugh you lose

6. cammas

You laugh you lose

7. cammas

Little Things You Hate

Many, many years ago there was a major hailstorm in Kyneton which wrote off many cars, now this is back when you had to meet face to face to make a claim etc. Story goes a local bloke had parked his car in the shed that day and missed out on having his car written off, so he decided to a golf...
  8. cammas

You laugh you lose

9. cammas

Um yes, I will let you know
  10. cammas

You laugh you lose

Not sure if this has been shared before or not but we’ve all been there. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3wBcr5rjX9/?igsh=MTRlZWRuajkyYTExZA==
  11. cammas

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I don’t see the problem :p
  12. cammas

I am heading to Yack next week for a couple of days, got a house in town so I plan on riding the indigo trail, it looks to be a 5 minute roll from the door, is the Beechworth end worth riding or is it better to return to Yak at the cross over? I have heard it’s mainly fire trail or has the...
  13. cammas

You laugh you lose

Ummm…… Yep
  14. cammas

You laugh you lose

15. cammas

You laugh you lose

16. cammas

Little Things You Hate

I identify as Jedi, it’s been on our national census for quite a few years but I don’t think Sith is an option.
  17. cammas

Little Things You Hate

No, religion should be how I treat my dick, I don’t go around shoving it down random peoples throats or waving it in their face, unless they’re interested in it, otherwise it’s kept in my pants, well most of the time.
  18. cammas

You laugh you lose

Does anybody know Debbie?
  19. cammas

Little Things You Hate

Yep and as a USA correspondent said on the radio yesterday as saddened as he was by these events, he was glad that Australia made the gun law changes when they did, as if this had occurred in the US it would have been a lot worse. Also the French dude on the escalator with the bollard deserves...
  20. cammas

Little Things You Hate

Oh and to top it off the train is running late due to issues with the previous train, but probably still quicker than driving after hearing the traffic reports on the radio.