1. M

NSW SOLD - BMC Trailfox TF01 - 2010 - 140mm - Medium

What size is the head tube?? Cheers, Nick
  2. M

VIC Sold

Hey what size is the headtube?? Cheers, Nick
  3. M

Faith or bottlerocket. Help

I haven't seen too many bottle rockets being ridden in the redbull rampage?!?! I think being one of the more recent champs favorite bikes may indicate that it is a reasonable free ride machine. **Biased Opinion!!**
  4. M

SOLD Ibis Mojo HD, 2011, vit P, medium, 160mm. frame or complete/part complete

These are amazing bikes!! Very honest and highly regarded seller. Would have snapped it up myself if it was correct size!! Get on it!!
  5. M

Sold

Thanks for that. Unfortunately looking for the 180mm..
  6. M

Sold

Hey mate what is the travel on these?? Cheers
  7. M

NSW Sold

PM'd you :)
  8. M

Sold

Hey guys I recently cracked the head on the car and need some cash to get her going again. These were suppose to be the upgrades to my dj4's that top out like crazy but unfortunately going to have to let them go :( For sale: 08 Rock Shox Argyle 302's Item Condition: Immaculate condition...
  9. M

08/09 Boxxer World Cup $500 ono SOLD

Hey mate tried PM'ing you but wouldnt work as your inbox is too full or something!!! Could I please get some pics to maxw0038@flinders.edu.au as im very interested. PM me too, and if theyre in as decent condition as you say and we sort out a price I could wire you the money straight away...
  10. M

Worlds televised??

Hey guys does anyone know if the worlds are goin to be televised?? I cant find out and am keen as to watch!! Cheers
  11. M

NSW Boxer Race 2005 SOLD!

Hey guys sold to me sorry :D
  12. M

Bike postage??

hey cheers for that guys i'll check out both of those companies. Thanks again :)
  13. M

Bike postage??

Hi guys I have to send a bike from adelaide to a country town about an hour out of canberra and was wondering what the best options for doing this would be?? I got a quote from a company for $$290 which I thought was ridiculous and was told by the post office it was too big for postage so...
  14. M

Fixing staunchion chips

Cheers for that guys would never have even considered nail polish!! Will give both methods a go as I have smaller chips and a larger gouge. Thanks again
  15. M

Fixing staunchion chips

Hi guys just wondering if there is a good technique to filling a few small chips in a set of older boxxers I picked up. Want to get exerience in these types of things and just wondered if anyone had any advice?? Cheers
  16. M

Hi all...got any advice??

Hey everyone, I'm still fair fresh here and also into downhilling but am now fully addicted!! Got my bike and bought some old boxxer wc to muck around with and was wondering if there's a technique to fix small dings and chips in staunchions with out stuffing them up?? Also I'm planning a...