Search results

1. loc81

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: 2017 Ragley Mmmbop (Large) Location: Central Coast NSW. Get in touch for possible delivery options. Item Condition: Near new- Very little use- wife rode it maybe 6 times in 8 months and I’ve ridden it twice when my bike has been in the shop. Reason for selling: I’m putting my wife’s Ragley...
  2. loc81

NSW Sold sold sold

SOLD 160mm talas Fox factory fork with Kashima. KS Lev integra post with southpaw lever, purchased July 2016. Near new tyres, Maxxis high rollers and Odi Rogue grips. Shimano XT drivetrain with Zee shifter. The bomb proof combo of Stans Flow rims on hope hubs! Flawless. 50mm Truvativ...
  3. loc81

Advice wanted- DS bike for a hard tail rider.

Hey guys/gals, I'm looking at some "next dually bike" advice from the perspective of an all mountain hardtail rider. -long story ahead- For the last few years I've been thoroughly riding several versions of the Cotic BFe. 26", big tyres, 160mm fork (66 deg HA at 25% sag), dropper post and nice...
  4. loc81

GPS Watches and Computers- Thoughts and reviews

I had a decent look around but couldn't see any started threads- if there is one shout out. Sports watches are getting cheaper with various styles and brands floating around. It would be nice to get away from my Strava app with one of these and just load up the info at home. Who's using one and...
  5. loc81

NSW SOLD!! Please remove

Item: 2011 Fox TALAS Details: Basically my LBS did an internal swap over between my bikes forks to suit riding and (most importantly) colour scheme. This is why the pics show a "32 float" fork lower ya see? The internals are TALAS 150mm that can drop to 130mm and 110mm. This swap over with fresh...
  6. loc81

NSW SOLD!! Please remove

Item: Atomlab 26" Suprelite wheelset Location: Central Coast, NSW 2262 Item Condition: Used but excellent. xc use- very light scuff marks, no dings and run true. Reason for selling: Upgradeitis Price and price conditions: $150 +postage. Pick-up preferred but get in touch to arrange postage or...
  7. loc81

NSW SOLD- Please remove

Item: SOLD SOLD SOLD 661 Riot elbow pads size M Location: Budgewoi Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Bought online and wrong size. Rookie stuff right here.. Price and price conditions: $25 +postage Extra Info: Nice pads, wrong size. Simple. Be sure to check 661's website for sizing...
  8. loc81

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Marzocchi 44 RC3 Titanium Fork- 150mm

SOLD SOLD SOLD Item: 2011 Marzocchi 44 RC3 Titanium Fork- 150mm. Ti spring, air assist, lovely stuff! Location: Budgewoi, NSW Item Condition: Very, very good. Bike that had them on it was previously owned but by LBS bike mechanic. Reason for selling: Not warranted for the riding and trails done...
  9. loc81

NSW Sold sold sold!

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Item: 2011 New Fox F100 FIT RLC (1 1/8") SORRY HUB NOW NOT INCLUDED SO IGNORE HUB PIC, BUT PRICE LOWERED!! Location: Central Coast, NSW but happy to post for a whatever the postie decides on. Can quote this if keen. Item Condition: I would call this brand new give or take 5...
  10. loc81

Wollombi Wild Ride 3-9-11

Wollombi Wild Ride is back on again this year and entries are now open. 15, 30 and 60km options. Information can be found here: www.wollombiwildride.net I did the 30km 2 years ago- I just signed up for the 60km to give me something to think about. I don't believe the track is too technical from...
  11. loc81

One for the Sydney Motorhead fans!

I really should've posted this earlier, but Sydney Film Festival is on at the moment and will be showing Lemmy: The Movie. It's on tonight at Sydney Opera House (in The Playhouse) and I think Event Cinema on George St on Tuesday night. Links are above. I'm heading down tonight. Wany to know why...
  12. loc81

FOUND Found: Gloves at glenrock 22/4/10

Saw them just leaving the carpark on to the highway. The ol' leave the gear on top the car trick! Get in touch with description if you haven't bought new ones already.
  13. loc81

iPhone/iPod touch users: MTB Trail finder app

Hope this hasn't been discussed, but there's an app called Mountain Bike Trails. I bought it and it's not half bad. Seems to be based on U.S. trails, but covers a heap of aussie ones. The directions link up with google maps, with locations of LBS' as well. There isn't much (at the moment) as...
  14. loc81

XC skill testers

Hey all, Has there ever been any thoughts on making some little tricky sections through the XC track? I guess my inspiration comes from some recent trips to Stromlo, the log skinnies and occasional small jump spice up the track (and there's always B-lines for the hot laps) without resorting to...
  15. loc81

XC Tyres for FR bike?

Hi all, I had a little hunt around but but didn't see any posts beside the "racing Ralphs" thread. A bit similar but anyway.. I'm going in the Scott 24hr, however my ride is a Mongoose Khyber. Hardly a XC machine but I'll give it a go! At the moment the bikes on the factory Kenda Nevegal's...
  16. loc81

Adjustable seat posts- thoughts and reviews

G'day all, I'm sure the heading explains itself! With bikes being marketed as "All Mountain" more and more it seems like a brilliant idea. I've seen a few in the LBS' but would be interested in what all y'all think of either the idea in general and any long term users too! Cost- is it worth...
  17. loc81

"Social Notworking"

Is it just me (usually is..) or is there nowhere on here for people to add fellow myspace/facebook/twitter suckers? With everything on your mobile now things like twitter would be handy to add fellow riders from the area (to meet up for rides) and afar (keep you in the loop the instance of...
  18. loc81

Thoughts on "Da Bomb" Frames

G'Day all, I'm considering a few options of late to take all the upgraded parts (almost everything) off my Sasquatch and buying an AM/FR frame- I'm keen on a banshee frame from the reviews ive read and seen, but recently noticed Da Bomb Frames on Chain Reaction Cycles- the prices are in my...
  19. loc81

Trying to delete this post!

Trying to delete this post! Trying to delete this post!
  20. loc81

Del Rio esort

I saw that there is a 24hr endurance race in '09 at Del Rio Resort, Wisemans Ferry. Not that i'll be doing that- just seeing who has ridden whatever the hell is out there! What riding is it suited to, etc? Cheers Loc