Search results

1. B

AM Wheelset

Thanks for the help guys. Flow ZTR are the ones to pick?
  2. B

AM Wheelset

Can someone throw up a link for the Hope Hoops on CRC for so cheap? I can't seem to find the exact ones. Cheers
  3. B

WTB - Large all mountain frame

Bump I'm willing to up the budget more for the right frame. Just don't tell the missus!
  4. B

WTB - Large all mountain frame

As the topic suggests, I am after a large frame that is a good all rounder. Giant Reign etc budget is around 500. Must be 135 x 10 rear and take a 150 -160mm fork. Hit me up with what you have!
  5. B

Trading on rotorburn?

It would be good if we knew how old the people are that we deal with. I have had some rough dealings with kids on here. In saying that, most of the younger ones are ok.
  6. B

Cop tries downhill - vid link

See the other video on that page? http://failblog.org/2011/10/22/epic-fail-photos-scooter-face-off-fail/?fromVidWidget ouch...
  7. B

Some shock advice

That's why I thought of using a hardened steel reducer on the bottom also, so the aluminium doesn't get trashed if things do go wrong. If there is any advantage of retaining the 2 piece aluminium reducer over the 3 piece, then I will do so.
  8. B

Some shock advice

Hey fellas My DHX4 is in need of new DU bushes, so I am ordering some replacements and am looking at replacing my shock mounting spacers. The question I do have though is currently my DU bush spacers consist of a 3 piece hardened steel sleeve with two aluminium spacers for the top of the shock...
  9. B

VIC SRAM X5 left hand shifter & a front derraileur

Item: SRAM X5 left hand shifter & a front derraileur Location: Anywhere in Aus if you are willing to post Item Condition: Pretty good Price and price conditions: Name your price! Extra Info: I am after a 3 speed shifter, so if you have one laying around, let me know. If you have a...
  10. B

Swaping 1 Piece over to a 3 peice cranks

I am not 100% but this might do the trick mate http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=22473
  11. B

Sticky Brake Lever

I know when I did it, I had a heap of small black particles come out of the fluid. Did you get the same?
  12. B

2008 Norco Fluid LT vs 2007 Kona Coiler

Thanks Brendan looks like a nice bike but it is not the riding style I am after. The stinky is more of a DH bike.
  13. B

No one has either of these frames? In particular the Norco?
  14. B

I hope someone can give me some advice on these two frames (yeah great not another what bike thread :)) I am after a frame that is well suited to all mountain. I want to be able to ride up the hills that I want to go down hill on. I'm not a weight weenie who wants to do XC all day long, but I...
  15. B

VIC Kona Coiler - Medium or Large - Or something similar

Sweet bike but I really should mention my budget with some of the offers I have had. Depending what the frame is, I am only looking at spending around $500 max on a frame.
  16. B

Sticky Brake Lever

I had the same problem. I bought some cheap brake fluid from supercheap of the right DOT rating (I can't remember off the top of my head what it was) and used that to give the system a good flush, and then bled them.
  17. B

Modified my requirements slightly - see edited post
  18. B

rebound problems with dj2's

If you can't get them fixed under warranty, I have a cartridge here that we might be able to work out a price on. Let me know mate
  19. B

I am after a Kona Coiler that is preferably a large, but I might take a medium. I am after a frame, but I might consider a whole bike if that is what it takes. Hope someone has one! I will consider alternatives, as long as they have at least 150mm travel in the rear, and are suited to 150mm...