Search results

1. yeahyeah

Tough bloke challenge @ appin

Is anyone else on here entered into this thing? Myself and 4 others have entered just was wondering if anyone has? Check it out here > http://www.maxadventure.com.au/toughblokechallenge/
  2. yeahyeah

STOLEN Giant glory 2010 01 with top spec-reward offered!!

Just sold this bike yesterday, and the buyer and I organised to meet up on Saturday. Today my mum came home to the house being robbed, bike is gone! So gutted! Reward will be offered if returned or found Bike: 2010 giant glory 01 top spec Colour: black with red forks Date it was stolen...
  3. yeahyeah

Behind the scenes @ CRC

I thought this was pretty amazing the way these guys run since I work in logistics, I know their taking the Aussie market over, I but hey with the strong a Aussie dollar its gonna happen! Well worth a look http://vimeo.com/23284279
  4. yeahyeah

Rollite Cycles..has anyone every used these guys before?

has anyone every used these guys before? there bikes seem way to cheap and you can only pay through wire transfer only, I know it doesnt sound safe but thought if anyone had dealed with them before can you let me know!!! also check out there site www.rollite.net thanks:cool:
  5. yeahyeah

Giant Glory 01 with a lot of things changed!

After a long time trying to decide what bike I actually wanted,this is pretty much what I came up with thanks to Kerry & Bert at Phantom Cycles for getting it rolling....ENJOY!! Frame - Giant Glory 01 Frame(medium) Rear shock - Fox RC4 Front shock/fork - 2010 Rockshox Boxxer World Cups...
  6. yeahyeah

Pivital seats on mountain bikes

Hi guys Just wondering if alot of you either use pivital seats on downhill bike or not? Coming from a bmx to downhill was the best thing i done, but just wondering why no one really runs a pivital seat they are alot lighter then a seat with rails(correct me if im wrong). If anyone runs one...
  7. yeahyeah

NSW Sold!

Sold!!!!!!!
  8. yeahyeah

TBC Revolution 32 Wheels

Im looking at getting a set for my new ride, just wondering if anyone else has them and has had any problems with them? From what i have read they look like a pretty good set and are very good value for their price!
  9. yeahyeah

Trek Sessions 8 or 88 frame

Item: Trek sessions 8 or 88 frame(2009 or 2010) and rear shock if possible Location: Anywhere Item Condition: New if possible Price and price conditions: name it! cheers:)
  10. yeahyeah

Buying from Pinkbike

Hey everyone, Just a quick question has anyone ever brought a bike or parts from pinkbike classifieds? Looking at buying a bike on there but not sure about it, also which way would be the cheapest to ship a complete bike from the Canada or USA to Australia(Sydney)? Let me know your stories...
  11. yeahyeah

NSW Sold!!!!

sold!.......
  12. yeahyeah

Jamis BAM II Frame or Complete - 2009/2010

Item:Jamis Bam II Frame or Complete (2009/2010) Location: anywhere I will pay for postage Condition: Size Medium please Price:You name it
  13. yeahyeah

DH/freeride trails at Forster-Tuncurry

Hey guys does anyone know if there is anything to ride up that way. Im going up there with a mate and the family for a week and we are taking our bikes with us, we are willing to travel to go ride places near by as well. Im keen to hit anything so post or PM me,cheers :cool:
  14. yeahyeah

Homebake

Did anyone else go? Did anyone else think hilltop's volume wasnt loud enough? Highlight of the day would of been Bumblebeez and The Aston Shuffle for sure
  15. yeahyeah

Brandon Semenuk trailer -NWD10

This guy is so good at dipped 3's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOMxnv3nAo
  16. yeahyeah

NSW Sold!

Sold!!!!!!
  17. yeahyeah

Official kentlyn thread

ITS NOW OFFICIAL!!! kentlyn has been done up a fair bit since i have been riding up there a bit everything is looking pretty good, does anyone else go out there? looks like theres a good crew up there doing some awesome track work