Search results

1. A

another weight related wheel thread, sorry :)

Hi, a mate has a set of Mavic Ksyrium Sr's. They are 15 months old. he has broken 3 spokes in the rear wheel, the last 2 only 2 days apart. When the spoke went the wheel went way out of true and rubbed on the frame. Took it into the LBS to have the spoke replaced and the wheel trued...
  2. A

SHITS at Beechworth this weekend, Quick rider wanted!

Looking for a quick rider to pair up with my 17yr old son this weekend. 5th at last yrs U19 State title, 5th in Open Solo men at Tumut 3hr 2 weeks ago, 9th in Elite men at Bright Rambo TT He is handy, fast riders in our club are tending to go solo this year and his dad has a cold(soft)...
  3. A

Polar CS200 not reading HR

Looking for advice please, my wife and I both have Polar CS200 computer/Heart rate monitors. The issue we both have is that on any given ride when we start the computer it will not pick up the HR. Next ride , no problems that may happen every 2-3 rides which is very frustrating to say the...
  4. A

National series round 2 XCO and Victorian 2011 State title

web sites show National XCO round 2 on Saturday with the XC short course on Sunday. They also show the 2011 Vic State title run on the Sunday. http://www.mountainbikevictoria.com/Calendar.aspx Does that mean that on the Sunday there will be, National XC short course, Vic State XCO...