Search results

1. Registered Nutcase

publishing a book

I recently went on a trip overseas, that turned out to be a complete disaster and wrote my account of what happened, it turned out to be about 30000 words. I would love to read it in future and remember the trip but I really do not like reading on electronic mediums, I am looking to put it in...
  2. Registered Nutcase

problem with gamut chainguide

I have a Intense M3 with Hone cranks and a Gamut P30 guide and I am have a majorly irritating problem with my chainguide, it fouls on between the ISCG mounting bolts (which are dome top bolts) and the granny ring bolt holes on the Cranks. I have tried the following solutions: Adding a extra...
  3. Registered Nutcase

73mm Cranks and BB

Item: Cranks, any length, must be 68-73mm bb and the applicable BB Location: Sydney Item Condition: anything considered Price and price conditions: what it's worth
  4. Registered Nutcase

sold

Item: 729 on 20mm ringle hub Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good, few scratches Reason for selling: Not using Price and price conditions: $60 Pictures: Below
  5. Registered Nutcase

fatal error

G'day Guys, I am having a strange problem, Every time I try to contact JohnU I get this problem. Has anyone else had this happen?
  6. Registered Nutcase

sold

Item: Nicolai Nuclaion TST with G-boxx Location: Brisbane Item Condition: used, but in brilliant condition Reason for selling: bought another bike Price and price conditions: $1700 ONO Extra Info: This is not just Frame only, it is frame and drivetrain as well as rear wheel!: Frame: Nicolai...
  7. Registered Nutcase

400 x 3.0 spring

Item: 400 pound STEEL spring that suits a 3" stroke marz roco Location: Brissy Condition: working Price: negotiable
  8. Registered Nutcase

need 0.8mm cable

G'day All After much pain searching and no luck I thought I might try my fellow Farkiners. I am replacing cables for my rohloff hub and I cant seem to find them anywhere. I tried the importer but the cable the send was to short. Does anyone know where to get custom cables made up. I require...
  9. Registered Nutcase

9.5 x 3.0 rear shock

ITEM: 9.5 x 3.0 Rear shock LOCATION: Brisbane, will pay for postage PRICE RANGE/ WILLING TO PAY: Depends on condition but upto $400 more for an avlanche EXTEA INFO: I do not want a DHX. I want something without propedal. Would prefer a air rear shock but not to fused if it is coil. The...
  10. Registered Nutcase

QANTAS grounded

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/qantas-strikes-to-hit-10000-passengers-today/story-e6freuy9-1226180303475 I am speechless, after saying the unions were damaging the brand you go and do this!
  11. Registered Nutcase

Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

With the roaring sucess of the last pub crawl We are starting another one this time we will make it an actual crawl! The date for this magical day is the 27th aug 2011. Come one and all!!! YOU MUST WARE AT LEAST ONE GLOVE(RIGHT HAND) FOR THE PURPOSE OF IDENTIFICATION AND TO HOLD YOU BEERS...
  12. Registered Nutcase

150x12mm rear wheel

Item: 150x12mm rear wheel Location: Brisbane Price: Depends on condition Price conditions: I am looking for either a cheap rear wheel around 100. OR a Hadley, Hope, 440 laced to an Ex823. Hub must be 6 bolt and Pictures are a must
  13. Registered Nutcase

Found

Item: Hussefelts, holzfeller or any other dh crank set. It must be 4 bolt. Don't require a BB but the cranks must be ISIS and must have GRANNY RING bolt holes Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on quality of them up to $150 Extra Info: Need only the right hand side as I bent...
  14. Registered Nutcase

2.75x600 pound sping

Item full name and model etc. A spring to fit a 8.75 x 2.75 fox dhx. must be 600 pound. either a TI or a Steel. Location Brisbane Item condition description It needs to be able to spring Price and price conditions 20 for steel spring. Extra Info: Happy to trade my 500TI spring for a 600 TI...
  15. Registered Nutcase

skydiving

Hey fellow Farkiners Who has gone skydiving, im looking at doing the AFF course and my GF is looking at doing the tandom. Id love to hear your stories and any advice you have
  16. Registered Nutcase

Brake adaptor issues

I have got a set of 2001 z1 dropoff with the qr20 and im trying to put on some juicy 5's with 6inch rotors on them. I have tried all my adaptors but I cant get one to work. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  17. Registered Nutcase

2006-2009 boxxer compression cartridge

Item: 2006-2009 boxxer compression catridge Location: brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever reasonable Extra Info: the "new style" compression catridge, not the old style
  18. Registered Nutcase

03-08 boxxers any condition x 3

Item: 3 sets of boxxers from 03-08 preferable teams and hopefully the same year Location: brisbane Price Range/ Willing to Pay: Unsure what to ask for tell me Extra Information, I dont care if they are broken just as long as they are in one piece. Pictures are a must
  19. Registered Nutcase

DT440 20mm through hub

Item full name and model etc. Dt440 front Hub 20mm through axel. Must be 32 hole and 6 hole disk brake compatible Location Brisbane Item condition description exellent Price and price conditions $150-350 depending on condition. will pay postage for the right item Extra Info: Must have pictures...
  20. Registered Nutcase

Dose anyone need a lift to Ilinbah?

G'day all, I have a spare seat/bike slot and am heading to the state round tomorrow. I live in the north side(Hamilton) if anyone needs a lift give me a call 0422406071 Blake