Search results

1. Solman

*WANTED* Two people for the MONT 24hr

Devestating course of events have meant my friend and I are unable to race in the MONT so our positions (in a team of 4) are up for grabs. There is a total of 3 teams heading down (Newcastle area) so it'll be a great trip! Option to join a team of 3, or stick with your mate and pair with 2...
  2. Solman

NSW *WANTED* Two people for the MONT 24hr

Devestating course of events have meant my friend and I are unable to race in the MONT so our positions (in a team of 4) are up for grabs. There is a total of 3 teams heading down (Newcastle area) so it'll be a great trip! Option to join a team of 3, or stick with your mate and pair with 2...
  3. Solman

Awaba Club Round

Noticed a few lads getting snaps down the track. Any plans on uploading them? Cheers.
  4. Solman

September Results

Any ideas when the September DH round results will be posted? Or if they have been where can i find them? I checked the ccomtb website but i cant find anything. Josh.
  5. Solman

Found

Found Thankyou.
  6. Solman

NSW Low Stack Threadless Headset

Item: 1 1/8 Low stack headset. Must be threadless not integrated Location: Lake Macquarie or Posted Item condition: Good to very good Price: Less than $60 Extra Info: After a stack height of approximately 20mm or less.
  7. Solman

NSW Found

Found Thanks guys.
  8. Solman

NSW Cheap!! Marzocchi Junior T's NOW $100 - SOLD

Item: Custom painted white Marzocchi junior T 2003 Forks SOLD
  9. Solman

NSW Pump track fun for the novacastrians

This is a little set up me and a mate threw together whilst dodging uni study :p. its a bit of an experimental pump track, there is a few different lines to keep things interesting. Still a working progress, intergration of a few DJ's are in the planning stage. keep an eye out, when they...
  10. Solman

DH [B]White-out[/B] - [I]custom paintjob on my Kona.[/I]

I've recently finished painting my Stinky Delux. My original plans where to raw the bike then put a clear coat over it, although time and effort got the better of me, so I decided just to paint the thing! I was having a bit of trouble deciding what colour to go with, so I thought I'd try...
  11. Solman

The Fleet

My current tredlys, i stripped and painted the two white bikes. XC - Giant Talon DH - Kona Stinky Uni - Old school roadie converted to single speed! All bases covered! Although, come to think of it, if anyone wants to donate a little dirt jumper, feel free haha