Search results

1. dj jedijunglesnow

Loud squealing & frame violently vibrates when brakes are applied.

I had exact same issue. Brake alignment perfect, tried new pads etc, still couldn't get rid of it. Did some online research and after a couple of other people's suggestions I taped a fishing sinker to the top of the caliber bolt. I kid you not it fixed the vibration straight away! I've tested it...
  2. dj jedijunglesnow

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Mine came with a rubber plug that fills up the dropper post hole if it's not being used (I've got an externally mounted one).
  3. dj jedijunglesnow

That looks the goods in that colour too
  4. dj jedijunglesnow

Ta mate; currently running the forks at 170mm so will probably drop them down to 150.
  5. dj jedijunglesnow

Just built up this, a lot of fun! NS Eccentric alu frame X Fusion Vengeance fork Hope front wheel, 35mm internal width with Maxxis DHF WT 2.6 NS Engima rear with High Roller 11 2.4
  6. dj jedijunglesnow

Call Out to BH Lynx 4.8 29 owners!

Yep, that's what it is. All good though Jet Black had some sitting in their warehouse. Cheers!
  7. dj jedijunglesnow

Thanks mate, bought off Pushys, distributed by Jet Black, already called both and have emailed BH as well...
  8. dj jedijunglesnow

Yes it's the same as in this pic:
  9. dj jedijunglesnow

Hey Burners, I broke the rear bolt thru axle (at the quick release) on my BH Lynx 4.8 29er. Does anyone know the size of it? I'm trying to find a replacement and can't find the exact specs anywhere. Cheers!
  10. dj jedijunglesnow

Post your all mountain bike

How are 140mm 34 forks XC? Those stanchions are bigger than your hands.
  11. dj jedijunglesnow

Post your all mountain bike

My BH Lynx 4.8. X Fusion Trace fork; 140-110 mm travel adjust. Rockshox Reverb Chinese carbon 30mm internal wheels Absolute Black 36T ring with Sunrace 10 speed 10-40 rear cassette Xpedo Spry magnesium flats Yeww!
  12. dj jedijunglesnow

27.5 plus tyre thread

Gold!!!!!!
  13. dj jedijunglesnow

27.5 plus tyre thread

That front tyre looks massive, could you even fit your hand around that?
  14. dj jedijunglesnow

Can 1x10/11 be too hard for some riders?

You could save some $$ by going 1x10 with a wide range cassette . Sunrace do a really good one, just got it on my bike. Went 36 + 11-40, so would suit you well. Set up rocks, stoked with it.
  15. dj jedijunglesnow

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

Yeah I know this bit. Flying down is pretty easy to do there, must have had to lock up pretty hard to avoid them. Maybe they'd stopped to check out the gap before doing it themselves? As you said they did apologise and were aware they'd stopped you hitting it; if you really wanted to hit it you...
  16. dj jedijunglesnow

NSW rollercoaster series 2016

Question on yellow - so they say it's the downhill track but with diversions around the a-lines and b lines added. Are these obvious or taped/marked out so you can see what the race run will be before hand? Similar question with the red loop, not actually sure where that is? Plan on...
  17. dj jedijunglesnow

NSW Sold

Sorry for the late reply have been away. They just sold, sorry...
  18. dj jedijunglesnow

NSW Sold

Price drop, now $350.
  19. dj jedijunglesnow

NSW sold

Sold, please remove, thanks
  20. dj jedijunglesnow

NSW Sold

Sorry, fixed. Thanks for the bump though toe. Boy.