Search results

1. droctagon

NSW 26” Street/Trials Hardtail Frame or Complete

Looking for a 26” Hardtail or Rigid specific Dirt jumper/Street/Trials MTB/Plus Size BMX. Frame or complete (or partial build). Single speed. Wanted for build project. Preferably full chromoly steel, (but would make an exception for certain trials specific aluminium frames). Would prefer rigid...
  2. droctagon

NSW SOLD Fox Attack SS Jersey (Black, Size Large)

Item: Fox Attack SS Jersey (Black, Size Large) Location: Inner West, Sydney Item Condition: Brand New (Never worn), no packaging, still has original tags as shown. Reason for selling: Ordered online and wrong size for me. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: PM me if interested...
  3. droctagon

NSW SOLD Troy Lee Designs Super Retro Jersey (Size XL) Army Green

Item: Troy Lee Designs Super Retro Jersey (Size XL) Army Green with orange logo and stripes Location: Inner West (Sydney) Item Condition: Brand New (Never Worn) No packaging. Reason for selling: Ordered online but one size too big for me. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: PM me...
  4. droctagon

NSW Sold

For Sale Item: Frame: 2013 NS Majesty (Dirt) custom complete, dirt jumper. Forks: 2013 Rock Shox Argyle RC (100mm travel) Black. (20mm Thru-axle) Handlebars: NS Proof (3.5" rise) Black Headset: Proper Microlite Integrated (Campy spec) Stem: Black Market Underboss (50mm) Cranks: Profile Racing...
  5. droctagon

NSW 29er Single Speed Wheel set (or rear wheel only)

Hey all, I'm in need of a 29er Single Speed wheel set, or at least a rear wheel. Must be 10mm 135mm bolt through (135mm) rear hub compatible. Disc only rims QR front hub. (Or at least the components to build up: SS hub etc.) Doesn't necessarily need to be flash, used for...
  6. droctagon

Crankset for DJ

Just looking for some advice regarding some cranks for an NS Majesty Dirt build that I'm working on. Long story short, I want to know how long a spindle do I need to fit my 68mm BB with enough clearance. I want to use BMX style cranks. I like the Octane One Pros as they are cheap from CRC and...
  7. droctagon

NSW 24" Rear Wheel for BMX Cruiser

Wanted to buy, 24" Rear Wheel for BMX Cruiser Must have 14mm SS bolt-on hub and machined sidewalls for standard rim brakes. With or without freewheel. Any brands accepted, as long as its fairly straight. Price range $50 - $100 (depending on condition). Thanks for looking. (any tips on...
  8. droctagon

cartridge bearings for Surly rear hub...

Hey all, I am in need of a set of bearings for my SS Surly rear hub (circa 2009/10) they are classified as #7901 "RSMAX ENDURO". Had a bit of a hard time finding any, I know I will probably have to order them in through a store, but just on the off chance that somebody may know where in...
  9. droctagon

Need help with snapped bolt thread removal

Hi all, I have a bit of a problem that i need sorted asap. I was just giving my Surly Karate Monkey a once over, in preparation for the DW-100 this Sunday, Just getting everything clean, tuned & adjusted etc. When tightening the last bolt that pinches my non-drive side crank arm to the BB...
  10. droctagon

Rocky Trail 12hr Single Speeders

* Just wondering who's riding the Dargle Farm 12hr on their SS 29er? * What gear ratio are you running? * Suspension or Rigid? I'm taking the Karate Monkey, Rigid and at the moment i really have no choice but to run 33:18. Any thoughts?
  11. droctagon

Redline Flight MonoCog dealers????

Hey all, I'm basically on the hunt to find a retailer that stocks Redline Monocog 29ers (the Flight in particular), I can't seem to find who the Redline distributer is here in Oz, any help would be appreciated-Sydney dealers would be best. Otherwise just having the distributer details would...
  12. droctagon

Rigid 29er Fork Flex?

Hi all, Just noticing some fairly significant flex when front braking on my Surly Karate Monkey, I've only had it for just over 2 weeks, everything seems to be settling in fine, but i have noticed a disturbing amount of flex in the fork. If i apply the front brake whilst sitting on the...
  13. droctagon

Karate Monkey vs Kona Unit?

Hello 29er riders, I'm in the process of selecting a 2nd bike, to be used mainly as my commuter bike (Mon-Fri) and as my 2nd bike for a bit of everything (training/exploring-possibly adding a rear rack for short touring etc). I am limited to $1300.00 (Max!). After looking at a lot of bikes...
  14. droctagon

Rear disc rotor alignment issues?

Hi all, Today i had my badly worn out hub serviced for one last attempt at extending its sorry old life a little longer. After putting the wheel back onto my bike, i've noticed that the alignment of the disc rotor seems to have moved a few mm, causing it to rub against the caliper. Even with...
  15. droctagon

Transition Trans-Am (Large) Where art thou?

Does anyone know of any bike shops that stock a Transition Trans-Am Hardtail (In Large size). I'm mainly interested in the frame only. I've searched a lot of sites, the closest i have got is TBSM, but they only have it in medium. Any help at all would be great.
  16. droctagon

Wheelset choice? decisions, decisions.....

Hi all, I'm after a wheelset for my Sasquatch, 20mm Front axle, 135mm QR rear, to replace my bruised and battered Singletrack stock rims. (They'll be relegated to being my commuting set.) So I'm after any advice or feedback on a good solid wheelset, price range hopefully around...
  17. droctagon

Sram X-5 Found

[b]Item: Sram X-5 rear derailleur jockey wheels [b]Location: Sydney [b]Price range/Willing to Pay: $20.00
  18. droctagon

Manitou X-Vert T Forks (Retro triples)

has anyone owned or own a pair of Manitou X-Vert T Forks, circa 1998-2000? I have a set still kicking on after all these years, they were on my first mtb and were very reliable. I was thinking of building up a retro commuter/xc rig out of my old parts bin, and would like to use these forks...
  19. droctagon

Trials warm up/training

Hey there, trials riders. Im trying to find out what kind of warm-ups, stretching etc, and training any of you guys might do before riding...if any?? Being conscious of injury, i want to practise more trials basics etc, and i am aware that it (like all riding) can be punishing physically. To...
  20. droctagon

Complete build quality?

Just curious as to the build quality of complete Trials specific bikes (in general), Is it a good way to go when buying a trials specific bike, or is it just a good starting platform for frame and forks, leaving poor quality components to be upgraded upon destruction. I would just like any...