Search results

1. T

Shimano XT M8000 shifter part

Item : Shimano XT M8000 I-Spec II Right Hand Mounting Bracket Location: VIC Price range/Willing to Pay: ? Extra Info: chasing I spec II bracket circled in red. Maybe off an otherwise busted shifter
  2. T

WTB: Scott Twinloc / Rideloc remote

Item: Scott Twinloc / Rideloc Remote Location: VIC - happy to pay post Extra Info: Chasing a three position under bar Scott Twinloc or Rideloc remote. Preferably with the Rockshox cam installed.
  3. T

VIC SOLD : Rockshox Judy Gold RL

Item: Rockshox Judy Gold RL Location: Torquay, VIC Item Condition: Excellent condition Reason for selling: New fork Price and price conditions: $300 + postage Extra Info: 29/27.5+, 120mm travel, boost spacing, 51mm offset Pictures:
  4. T

VIC WTB: Rockshox SID/ Reba Boost

Item: Rockshox SID / Rockshox Reba Location: VIC Price range/Willing to Pay: Dependent on fork etc. Extra Info: Boost spacing (15 x110), 51mm offset, 100-120mm travel.
  5. T

FOUND WTB - 29" Wheelset

Item: 29" Wheelset Location: Melbourne, Victoria Price range/Willing to Pay: Tell me what you've got! Extra Info: Needs to be tubeless compatible, able to accomodate 12X100 F and 12X142 R (Don't mind if you don't have the correct adaptors) Ideally, a 29" wheel laced to Hope Pro 2s would fit the...
  6. T

VIC Charge Duster Hardtail - SOLD

Item: Charge Duster (Medium 18inch) - Fox 32 F100RL, XT 1X9, SLX cranks , XT wheels, Elixir CRs, Thomson/Raceface, Fizik Gobi. Location: Outer suburbs, Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: The good stuff: New pads, cassette, chain, chainring have had less than 20km of use. Forks have had new oil...
  7. T

VIC WTB: 26 inch XC Fork

Item: 26 inch 80/100mm MTB fork standard 1 1/8th straight steerer (At least 170mm), 9mm QR. Something along the lines of Rockshox Reba, Recon, Sids or Fox 32s. Location: Melbourne, VIC. Price range/Willing to Pay: < $250. Price obviously depends item and condition. Extra Info: Want to be...
  8. T

Sold

Sold......
  9. T

Sold

Sold...........
  10. T

Sold

Frame is SOLD
  11. T

Headset Question

Hi guys, Just recently bought a new frame and am having some trouble with the headset. The problem is I think I have the headset correctly assembled, but whenever I do up the top cap the headset will stiffen up to the point where is it hard to turn the forks by hand. I don't believe I'm over...
  12. T

VIC WTB Bike Rollers.

Item: As above, bike rollers suitable for road bikes. Location: Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $100, however willing to negotiate. Extra Info: Don't care about brands or anything, just any usable rollers. Contact me via PM with any offers. Tell me what...
  13. T

Q factor/Knee pain

G'day Guys, I'm just after a bit of help with regards to knee pain/bike parts.I've recently been experiencing knee pain (Medial) whilst riding which came from racing the Scott. I've also recently had a bike fit done since then which has revealed that I have narrow hips which seems to be...
  14. T

Cranksets.Will it Fit?

G'day Guys, I'm after a bit of advice with cranksets. I currently am investing in a new drivetrain for a Fuji Tahoe Comp and have come unstuck with regards to cranksets. The current crankset on the bike is a Truvativ 5D, which I'm also confused as to whether this is a square taper or ISIS...
  15. T

Sold

Sold.......
  16. T

Sold

Sold......
  17. T

Elixir CR Lever Issues

Hey guys, I'm after a bit of technical knowledge. Here's the story was out riding today and unfortunately happened to break (At least I think) my lever on my Elixer CR brake in a crash. The lever looks and feels as if it has gone to far outwards (away from the bars, like disolocated!). Now...
  18. T

Roadie Cleats.

Hi Guys, Just bought a roadie, however the cleats and pedals are causing me some confusion! When buying cleats for Shimano 105 pedals (Already got them), do I need SPD SL cleats or the SPD R ones, because these are the two types on Chain Reaction Cycles? What differences are there in these...
  19. T

2nd hand road bike

Hey guys, Just after a bit of knowledge ( Don't know huge amounts about roadies.) I have an opportunity to purchase a 2nd hand road bike for a good price. The bike in question is a Giant 03 Carbon Composite with Rolf Vector rims and full Ultegra. Just interested on your thoughts on a frame of...
  20. T

XC My Anthem

My new Anthem X1, love it, so fast. Should be sweet for next years Vic Enduro Series, can't wait! (Especially coming from a $600 Fuji hardtail) Fox 32 F100 RL Avid Elixer CR's XT shifters, front and rear derailleurs Mavic XM819 rims on DT Swiss 370