3. benronpro

WA Santa Cruz V10 FRAME SOLD pls delete

Frame sold
  4. benronpro

New photos added Frame sold
  5. benronpro

2012 Enduro, wheel trouble

Hmmph, I wish I had dt Swiss hubs. The comp comes with roval wheels and formula or joytech hubs :(
  6. benronpro

Ok well I think I may have solved the wobbly wheel dillema. Yesterday I pulled the front hub apart, I removed the spacers and pulled the bearings then cleaned the bearing housings in the hub and the bearings. Next I reseated the bearings and made sure they were knocked all the way into the hubs...
  7. benronpro

Frame sold
  8. benronpro

MMMM Evo Nice bike, the full mini downhill version...
  9. benronpro

Unreal! You can ride it all day, not just descending. The new style 2x10 drivetrain gives it heaps of flexibility and a 175mm crank gives plenty of leverage although it seems prone to pedal strikes. Pro pedal is great for the long flat hauls too. Not too heavy, I think you could build one to...
  10. benronpro

They're the Roval wheels with Specialized no-name hubs,20mm front and 12mm x 142+ rear...Specialized is taking forever to send parts :mmph:
  11. benronpro

Ok,so I just picked up my new Spec Enduro( and what an insane ride it is !),Pretty much straight away i've noticed play in the front wheel bearings and noise/roughness in the rear bearings and freehub. Hubs are Spec's proprietery no name brand. My LBS is dealing with S at the moment to fix the...
  12. benronpro

The Beautiful Women Thread.

One to show the grandkids... One to show the grandkids...
  13. benronpro

MMMmm Old School......
  14. benronpro

Post your all mountain bike

My 2012 Enduro, ABD Sniper pedals, ODI Rogue grips. Maybe a KS adjustable seatpost, stronger/decent hubs and flatter bars to come. Goes MINT!!
  15. benronpro

Trails in the Pilbara

Theres a heaps of massive mountain ranges out of town(Newman),over a km high,.Problem is access,even tracks to drive in,it's all virgin bush i.e spinifex and red rocks .I tried clearing tracks before but busted all the garden tools i had!If there was a way to build good trails here it would be...
  16. benronpro

wrist guards?

Guess you never broken your wrist huh?
  17. benronpro

Fav freeride bike of all time

So nice to see the bombers are gone!
  18. benronpro

My first broken limb. YEAH

Now thats friggin hilarious and a super way to kill time
  19. benronpro

Or you could enlarge yer naaasty avatar and use that:D
  20. benronpro

Trails in the Pilbara

Hey there the forge,I've had to move to shitty Newman from Marg river for a stint,been here over a year and been searching for some downhill.There's not many high hills around town and this time of year you have to be up at 5 in the morning to avoid being incinerated,but i have found a couple...