Search results

1. C

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Pretty keen for this to happen, what would people be going to ride there?
  2. C

glenworth valley bike park

hey guys, how do you think this will go?? shall we try to organise something when it comes up? i have moved from central coast to south west sydney but keen to get back on the downhill bike, been a long ten years i've owned her and i want to up my skills lol
  3. C

AtomLab PimpLite, best prebuilt 20mm wheel ever!

+1 i run atomlabs, not the pimplites on my rotec and man i cant fault them and they have taken some punishment as i dont ride easy and its a more of a plow bike aswell
  4. C

saints bleed went wrong?

thanks for the replies guys, i need to bleed again -.- coz somehow i still have a little air inside the lines :(
  5. C

saints bleed went wrong?

i just cleaned the discs withthe iso-wahtever it is stuff and sanded the pads to take the shine off them and it worked i did a re bleed so i think my nipple may not have been fully tightened... stupid me it works now,
  6. C

saints bleed went wrong?

hasnt been washed in a while coz i havnt ridden it, i wil do the pads and the disc tonight and report back tomorrow thanks heaps guys for your help
  7. C

saints bleed went wrong?

no i got no fade and as far as im aware the power being like a wet paper bag is due to all the squeeling?
  8. C

saints bleed went wrong?

Yeah I washed my hands and used shims no branded fluid for them the mineral oil that you are ment to use , will I need to change my disc too? Or will that still be ok?
  9. C

saints bleed went wrong?

ok so it does stop but under much suffering :(
  10. C

saints bleed went wrong?

cheers man, no i didnt pulll them apart no leaks, didnt diconnect hose just did a standard bleed, filled them up coz it felt like squishing a load of bread from the ends. i dont understand what could have gone wrong i didnt take anything out or undo anything or diconnect it :( thats why im...
  11. C

saints bleed went wrong?

ok guys this one has completely stumped me. i bled my saints about a month ago and they worked fine straight after, i took the pads out and put the bleed block in and the disc and wheel was nowhere near where i was doing the bleed, i wiped it clean and everything and now the front brake does...
  12. C

clunky crank uphills..

i went hrough a few sets of bb's and crank arms with a similar noise, the left crank arm actually rounded the shafts corners and could slip (if you have a square lock one you might wnat to check that out)
  13. C

Where to buy mineral oil (bleeding saints)

ok so maybe the lbs that offered me that for 5 bucks was true burt i have had bad dealing with them in the past so i got my other one just to order in the kit which means it might make it easier for a first time user to do it :) thanks for all your replies
  14. C

DH Rims

+1, I have the pimps and they are insane for everything the bit of extra weight doesn't bother me, u just pedal a lil harder) if I was worried about weight I wouldn't have a Rotec frame haha, either one of the pimps would be great for race or hack as if you plow they will be true Hope this helped
  15. C

What DH pedals

Atomlabs for me, never missed a best great grip and strength for me, I'm on my phone so I can't link you at the moment but check them out
  16. C

Yeah tried my lbs , the edge will order some in for me if I couldn't find any anywhere else, but my other lbs said bring a sealable jar in and he will give me some for 5 bucks, and I wasn't sure about whether I would be getting new stuff or used stuff that he wanted to get rid of so I think I...
  17. C

Hey guys and girls I have been calling everywhere local (moto shops, bunnings[my actual work] pirtek and everywhere between and no one has mineral oil brake fluid. Aside from one guy that has it in 20 litre bottles haha. So once and for all where do we buy this stuff? Cheers castlo
  18. C

I will probably get punched in the face for this, but...

in relation to the snow, instead of anti freeze, replace water with vodka, :D refreshing me thinks
  19. C

Santa Cruz V10 (FULL CARBON)

what are those discs??? :)
  20. C

NSW inter-uni???

is there such a thing? I ride downhill, and was wondering is there such a thing at the moment? between universities of NSW. if not, how could you possibly start one? cheers castlo