2. spoony

Photoshop, Airbags and Scammers

you just got contracted to go and see this bloke :P
  3. spoony

well your winning so far thanks for you help though
  4. spoony

So basically heres where it's at My friend bought a set of airbags for his car of eBay and delivery has taken much longer than expected and he is beginning to wonder if he was scammed. He has a copy of the receipt and its been almost blocked out but it remains a little but see through. If...
  5. spoony

DJ Traffic Jam

I want that. Dude that thing is sexy, we will go riding soon. That frame :P Insert jizz face <<<oh look theres my jizz face Man its been a while since I've been on here
  6. spoony

Tomorrow

Wind has just swung around to the east, fires coming my way, not cool at all. Might be an unlucky day.
  7. spoony

Fires!

I am nestled between Kinglake, Bunyip/Gembrook, Healsville(sp :S). None of them are threatening me, the healsvile one is the most serious for me, the forest it is burning in ends about 800m from my place. But winds at the moment are in our favor. Anyway here are some pics I snapped of...
  8. spoony

Oz Ryder as a name?

I am hoping for your babies sake that it is a girl Or Austin Also reminds me of "oz striker" (not sure of spelling might be "aus striker") from the first American Pie And you don't want your son joining jazz group
  9. spoony

Fires!

Unconfirmed 5 fatalities, 80% of town destroyed, the fire that burned through it has burnt 57,000 hectares in total.
  10. spoony

VIC 2008 NS Fundamental Rigid Forks QR sold

sold...............
  11. spoony

What are you listening to NOW?

Bliss n Eso are going to get commercially raped by nova I am listening to them now though :p Eye of the storm
  12. spoony

bumpies,,,,,,,,,,
  13. spoony

VIC sold DMR, Hayes, Raceface, Marzocchi, all must go

sold...............
  14. spoony

sold

sold ..............
  15. spoony

Mtb Victoria

I had a bit of a look at it, it goes alright, a little more personal that farkin, it would have to be with less than 100 members
  16. spoony

Pink Mountain Bike

A bitch on a bitch I am almost regretting not getting pink,
  17. spoony

B.U.M.P. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  18. spoony

The "MCRC" Thread.

What a duffer, On a brighter note think are looking more positive for me coming on aus day, Just waiting on some hub spacers and a maxle, Should be all good for the 26th
  19. spoony

Will post aus wide at buyers expense Item: 2008 NS Fundamental Rigid Forks QR Location: Vicoria, 3782 Item Condition: Practically new, mounted for about a month, Ridden maybe once or twice. Reason for selling: Pikes Price and price conditions: $100? offers Extra Info: Steerer tube is...
  20. spoony

motorbike crash!!!!!!! got to be watched

h-a-r-d-c-o-r-e