Search results

1. M

Prototype Frame Fabrication Sydney

I'm working on a E-bike design for a start up and need to find someone local that could fabricate the prototype frame. Rear Suspension Alloy frame with tube, RHS and plate bending nothing hydroformed. Does anyone know of anyone that is in the business of frame making to this extent...
  2. M

WTB: DH bike $1500 and under

Item: DH bike Location: sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: 1500 Extra Info: just looking for a cheap dh bike around sydney.
  3. M

stolen fly bmx

item stolen was a blue fly pantera bmx went missing weds 29th halloween night stolen from a mates house in sydney, willouby, near girls high school its dark blue no brakes, chrome profile cranks, black front rim, chrome rear. if seen call 0408 487 861 pics...
  4. M

wihip

yeahhhhhh........ taken by dariAn woods
  5. M

what pants stop grazing?

hey just wondering if theres anything that stops scratches n shit without wearin pads underneath. im talking about when u fall on hard surfaces in skateys etc. normal jeans seem to shift against your skin and still graze you if they're tight do they do the same? i was thinkin like pants with two...
  6. M

Sold

item: 04 santa cruz blur 4x item condition: very good, perfect working condition, few scratches reson for selin: dont ride anymore location: sydney price an conditions: SOLD extra info: its white. works well. med size. specs: 05 sl pikes, jucy 5s, sram x7, holzfeller cranks, 5th air...
  7. M

$300 -$400 Bmx

What: decent BMX for street dj Price range/Willing to Pay: $300 - $400 Location: sydney Extra Info: show me a pic must be in ok or better condition needs a brake.
  8. M

done: legally street

heres me new street/dj bike been tryin to build it up for ages forks just came in everythings 2ndhand/old except the front wheel probably spent $1450 in total then threw in some parts spec list: Frame : NS streetlegal Forks : 05 426s Headset : PIG somethin Brakes : armour hydro Bars ...
  9. M

robert kaw's interschools pics

he pretty much got everyone as usual awsome shots. not so much 4x uhhhhhh....... BUY ONE !!!:D VVVVVVVV Get a large poster print 45cm X 60cm of yourself on your bike for just or $40. (Other Sizes A4 for $12.50 and A3 for just $25.00) Email me at Robert@WomenInGolf.com.au with the photo you...
  10. M

dad's snaps from STROMLO

hey sorry about the wait but here they are good as always. they might not be sorted in the groups correctly so you'll have to look around but the days are correct you can buy a full res print just email my dad at Robert@WomenInGolf.com.au and yeah he can do huge prints whatever heres the...
  11. M

nat n jayramy at >ooxfad<

went to oxford got a few shots off a video cause couldnt make a vid. not the best quality but pretty good still anyway tell us what you think thanks nat jeremy me(nat)
  12. M

new helmet paint job

not the best paint job just kept it simple and made a wing for it to change the shape. looks alot better than it was before. tell me wat u think i might throw some stickers on it later thanks Nat after: before:
  13. M

pikes

What: 06/07 pikes any 409 etc Price range/Willing to Pay: under $450 Location: sydney Extra Info: i dont care about scratches as long as they are in good working condition and work well/smothly preferebly the shorter travel version
  14. M

backyard skatepark

hey we are thinking/starting to build a skatepark (for mtbbikes) in out backyard just wondering if anyones got any tips or ideas to help. such as is it best to build a spine out of wood? can you have part dirt part wood? we dont want to dig it out and are planing to build a couple of...
  15. M

and now the thread you've all been waiting for

weighing in at 125 photos this is my dads photos. here they are not too many cause there werent as many riders but he should have got you twice. some really good pictures. if you really like the photos you could probably email him and thank him im sure he would like that or buy one hehe...
  16. M

05 Astrix Havoc. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

item: 05 Astrix Havoc Shes Sold. i was extremly sad to see her gone. pics: http://forums.farkin.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=39046
  17. M

killingworth pics - 24/9

here they are not too many but anyway http://www.womeningolf.com.au/photogallery/biking/Killingworth240906/index.htm
  18. M

ourimbah club round 17/9

my dad was up there taking pics on the weekend might have missed some riders but yeah got most heres the link: http://www.womeningolf.com.au/photogallery/biking/ourimbah%20170906/index.htm
  19. M

SOLD - broken blacks-

Item: manitou blacks 03(i think) Location: sydney will post(you pay postage) Item Condition: the arch of the lowers are snapped otherwise all good Reason for selling: broken Price and price conditions: $60 can't go lower Extra Info: can be used for parts or fixed maybe. springs are still...
  20. M

Ourimbah STATE CHAMPS Pics Up!!!! 13/8

awsome pics taken by my dad heres the link http://www.womeningolf.com.au/photogallery/biking/OurimbahStateChamps130806/index.htm you can buy big prints (like the ones on the car) for $40. just go to the link for more info