Search results

1. outtacontrol

QLD Found

Hi mate, have a mint set of 2015 x fusion sweep rl2 27.5 forks for sale. Stantions are flawless and lowers are in great condition. Forks have always been professionally serviced and recently serviced and set at 160mm. Have pics if interested but they present as new. Lowers have been destickered...
  2. outtacontrol

Index/gear tunehelp.. can some one teach me?? Perth WA

Will be cable tension issue. Very simply, shift all the down to smallest rear gear. Wind all tension off barrel adjuster on shifter (clockwise), then wind 1 turn of tension (anti clockwise). Undo cable retaining bolt at derailler and give cable a good jiggle to make sure there is nothing...
  3. outtacontrol

Giant Dropper slipping

Crank brothers single bolt set ups just as shit Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  4. outtacontrol

Rear shock noise - Fox 32

Can you feel it or just hear it? Mine felt like a had just run over a small stick everytime. Sent it back for warranty but they ended up replacing Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  5. outtacontrol

Rear shock noise - Fox 32

Have had plenty of issues in the past with fox shocks clunking, exactly like a worn du bush but turning out to be a damper issue. Got a couple replaced under warranty. They were rp3 shocks but Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  6. outtacontrol

Shimano XT M785 brake problems

Update.... Nice shiny new m785 brake assembly arrived in the mail today. Very happy with that outcome, especially as i owned up it was bought from crc Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  7. outtacontrol

Galvanic corrosion gurus, another stuck dropper post in carbon frame thread!

Got it out. Was worried about damaging the dropper by twisting too hard, but Ducky gave me the heads up that there is a keyway between the inner and outer tubes so ok within reason. My problem is my frame runs a stealth cable that enters on top of the down tube near the bb. To stop water getting...
  8. outtacontrol

Galvanic corrosion gurus, another stuck dropper post in carbon frame thread!

Okay bit of a dig. Have a reverb dropper stuck in carbon frame. Happened once before but some wd40 and a bit of wiggling got the job done. Problem this time is that hasnt worked. My post is almost all the way in frame, so no outer tube to work with. I am reluctant to put much sideways force into...
  9. outtacontrol

Contacted shimano australia who claimed this was first they had heard of the problem (yeah right), and was told to return with proof of purchase. Watch this space.... Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  10. outtacontrol

On my second set with this same issue happened to both. Only one lever at a time. Had a mate in same time frame with same problem. I have contacted Shimano Australia as i suspect this is widespread issue they must know about. I have pulled lever out and it is the piston the pushrod activates...
  11. outtacontrol

Is this a warning for us?

If you are comfortable with the size of your penis, and don't need to constantly measure it, you don't need Strava Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  12. outtacontrol

Noman/slomad/bromad owners.

Are you talking about the tapered collets in the vpp link? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  13. outtacontrol

Freewheel failed - now have a fixie - Advice needed

Think moorey is on the money. Little seal that sits between freehub and hub body needs to be re seated after taking freehub off Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  14. outtacontrol

Hope headset issues

I had a similar issue with the bottom cup of Hope headset. Was awhile ago and from memory there was part installed upside down. If everything is there, reckon that could be issue? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  15. outtacontrol

Steep downhill with nasty water diversion bars - Advice please

The trick is not to try and bunny hop the whole waterbar, but rather just skim the front face and landing almost right at the top. With a dually it works well when just kissing the highest point, with your rear suspension soaking up the tap. That way you dont get massive speed from pumping down...
  16. outtacontrol

Considering parting ways with my Pivot Mach 6

Yeah cool. Misunderstood what you meant. Agree, similar to the pivot
  17. outtacontrol

Considering parting ways with my Pivot Mach 6

"Wouldnt bother with a Bronson", said no one ever (ok maybe someone, but thats a lonely voice)
  18. outtacontrol

Steep downhill with nasty water diversion bars - Advice please

The only way to hit big water bars fast other than launching off them ( because most are just big pointy piles of soil and not shaped correctly) is to pre jump them. Basically you bunny hop early and land just past the apex of water bar. Is definitely a skill and to get it right you are just...
  19. outtacontrol

Stans rear hub on Flow EX - a bit loose?

Probably nothing to do with it, but have found lots get caught out not seating big o ring seal between freehub and body of hub after disassembly. Usually makes freehub drag like too much grease on pawls. Havent noticed it feeling loose?
  20. outtacontrol

SRAM X0 10spd jockey wheel - replacement

I would think a second hand sram jockey wheel would just interchange as long as you save the mounting hardware.