Search results

1. J

LOST Ay-ups, yarra trails

I lost a blue Ay Up Light this evening on the yarra trails, i'm pretty sure it was in the singletrack loop at yarra flats, near the tap. Just wondering whether anyone happened to find it?
  2. J

STOLEN Melb- Red GT Tempest

Bike: GT tempest, medium frame Colour: Red Date it was stolen: 25-26th April Where it was stolen: Bowen Lane, RMIT City Specs: Rock Shox indy fork, shimano V brakes, drivetrain Geax slick tires An old picture, a few things have changed since My brother 'borrowed' my commuter...
  3. J

Giro E2

I've been considering purchasing one of these helmets, but was told yesterday by my lbs that as of this year they no longer meet Aus standards. Can anyone confirm if this is correct?
  4. J

Yarra Flats fires?

So i just heard on the news that an arsonist started a fire yesterday evening at the Yarra Flats near Banksia st. I was supposed to be riding these yesterday arvo but had a mechanical. Was anyone out last night and saw it? I'm wondering whether it effected the trails.
  5. J

Ergon Hydration packs?

Just wondering if anyone has used one of these before? I've got a Camelbak Mule, but it gives me severe back pain when i ride for more than a couple of hours (which is when i most need it) I mostly use the pack for long all day rides, so i carry a toolkit, food, jacket etc, and it tends to be...