Search results

1. Grip

Bike racks (video)

True, but they'd also be a helluva lot more expensive to use as test bikes than standard old MTBs fattened up the way we've done here.
  2. Grip

Bike racks (video)

I want to see them too! Maybe we should offer to put other brands of rack on this thing and film the results for those manufacturers :cool::cool::cool:. Volunteers? Anyone? Love it. Now if only we could turn that into some sort of test that gave us quantifiable results. Are you volunteering...
  3. Grip

Bike racks (video)

" THE BIKES IN THIS VIDEO HAVE BEEN FITTED WITH BLOODY GREAT STEEL PLATES (SHOULD BE OBVIOUS AT 1.06 IN THE VID :rolleyes:) AND WEIGH IN AT 35KG EACH. NOW STOP CARRYING ON ABOUT THE WEIGHT OF THE BIKES... WATCH THE PRETTY BOUNCING AND ENJOY THE MUSIC :p
  4. Grip

Game over for frame repairs

Wow... can't believe all the love in the room. Thank you guys... it's been an absolute blast and I don't just mean the actual repairing. Being a part of the Rotorburn/Farkin community has (without a doubt) been one of the most important and influential parts of GripSport's growth and I...
  5. Grip

Rotorburn Gets A Refresh

Wow! That's one from the time capsule, eh? Thanks so much for the kind words, mate and glad it's all still working for you. Cheers.
  6. Grip

Game over for frame repairs

After nearly 20 years and close to 9000 frame repairs, it's with a real mix of emotions that we're packing up the bicycle frame repair work benches and saying "no more"..... CLICK HERE for more. Rotorburn/Farkin have been real good to me... the members have been real good to me... I love yas...
  7. Grip

Rotorburn Gets A Refresh

Hey Scott. Been an absolute pleasure being on board with you all these years. Thanks for having us.
  8. Grip

Job vacancy at GripSport

ARE YOU AN ALL-ROUND SUPERSTAR? We're looking for a metal fabricator/welder. Permanent full-time, good wages and conditions and an immediate start for the right person. You MUST be - highly experienced in MIG and TIG processes welding mild steel, stainless and aluminium. You MUST be -...
  9. Grip

New 4-bike rack from GripSport

Indica.... yes Featherplucker... yes, but not the market for them here like in North America. Moorey... thanks for the kind words and you're welcome.
  10. Grip

Hi Spikenet, sorry to hear a bike came out, but that's sure to be an issue with the way they're loaded because (thankfully) that just doesn't happen. I can see one issue already... your photo shows you've loaded the front wheels into the taco channels. As per the fitting instructions, it's only...
  11. Grip

PM'd..........
  12. Grip

Cheers Creaky, but I'd suggest you check out our website. All the prices are there and the reality is we have quite a few different models of the 2-bike.
  13. Grip

Why thank you, kind sir.
  14. Grip

In stock and selling now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYNVN5QgTp4
  15. Grip

Who wants a FREE GripSport bike rack? Anyone?

CLICK HERE for details.
  16. Grip

UPDATE new GripSport rack UPDATE

If he can do small quantities at a decent price then I reckon he'll do OK. Our standard Hi-Ride (the "Fixie") will be staying at exactly the same price it's been for 2 years (and that's $448) The new "Tilty" looks like it will be UNDER $600 And the big news is... we've redesigned the...
  17. Grip

Win yourself a GripSport Hi-Ride bike rack.

Done and dusted, folks. The winner was Ian Butler.
  18. Grip

We actually priced a 6-bike North Shore style rack for a customer just last month. To do a one-off for someone from the ground up would be bloody expensive at about $1500 and the only way that price comes down is if we can make (say) 100 at a time... and the reality is the market for this type...
  19. Grip

Cheers mate. Definitely only a 2-bike.... for this year at least :topsy_turvy: