Search results

1. ctguru

Helmet lifespan?

I actually asks the question of a company once. They said should replace every 3 years
  2. ctguru

VIC Lysterfield Park

Yeah it’s just shite! Hope the dude is going ok, haven’t seen him at work for follow up as yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ctguru

VIC Lysterfield Park

There are some real pricks that ride Lystie. I work at the Angliss and a pt came in the other day with a badly broken elbow. Two fuckers rode past him and wouldn’t help, even though he asked. He was pushing his bike with one arm and using a sling he made from his jacket! Sent from my iPhone...
  4. ctguru

VIC FOUND

definitely! aeffect is 24mm and the turbine is 30mm thanx DW
  5. ctguru

VIC FOUND

Bump Really now just after a set of turbine 175mm cranks, don't need a spindle Or a a G4/G5 175mm drive arm
  6. ctguru

VIC FOUND

Item: Race Face cinch 175mm drive side 30mm crank arm or complete arm set Location: Belgrave, post is ok Price range/Willing to Pay: new set is of alloy $250 Extra Info: After any 175mm Race Face 30 mm drive side cinch crank arm or a complete set. Only need arm/s, I've for lots of spare...
  7. ctguru

Metallic Vs Organic Pads

organic most of the time, but I use sintered on my wet/mud fat bike
  8. ctguru

Titanium Hardtail

I’ve got one, welcome to come and have a look. I’m in Belgrave south, so ride Lystie and pay me a visit if u like Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ctguru

Customs duty importing bikes since GST threshold lowered

Yep mainly for pump, building my own track in the backyard Thanks for everyone’s help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ctguru

If I was going down the Circus path, I would probably go for the 2020 Commencal Absolut, long, I'm 6'4' and looks horn!
  11. ctguru

Just go the circus expert you reckon? What are the Pike issues? Did a quick google and found some stuff, but nothing real recent. I'm a big unit and like the idea of the 35mm chassis
  12. ctguru

Just wodering what people experiences are importing bikes after the GST threshold has been lowered. Does customs check if who you bought it off has all ready paid the GST? I.e. chain reaction collect GST and other online shops don't Unless I get an awesome price on a Norco Rampage Team, I'm...
  13. ctguru

Nordest Bardino Ti - thoughts?

Fair enough, I couldn’t justify the extra cost and a lot of the off the shelf are 27.2 seatpost and non exchangeable dropouts, press fit BB, mines currently setup as a SS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ctguru

Nordest Bardino Ti - thoughts?

custom from Waltly? Waltly Titanium
  15. ctguru

Northwave Winter Shoes

cheers
  16. ctguru

Northwave Winter Shoes

Thanx for the help guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. ctguru

Northwave Winter Shoes

What’s the siding like? I run a 46 in wet and dry shitmano Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. ctguru

Northwave Winter Shoes

No winter Northwave shoes are imported, I have spoken to the OZ importer
  19. ctguru

Northwave Winter Shoes

I love it how they have shipping embargoes on products you can't actually buy in Australia
  20. ctguru

Northwave Winter Shoes

Nice I'll investigate those as well