Search results

1. ctguru

VIC FOUND

Item: Race Face cinch 175mm drive side 30mm crank arm or complete arm set Location: Belgrave, post is ok Price range/Willing to Pay: new set is of alloy $250 Extra Info: After any 175mm Race Face 30 mm drive side cinch crank arm or a complete set. Only need arm/s, I've for lots of spare...
  2. ctguru

Customs duty importing bikes since GST threshold lowered

Just wodering what people experiences are importing bikes after the GST threshold has been lowered. Does customs check if who you bought it off has all ready paid the GST? I.e. chain reaction collect GST and other online shops don't Unless I get an awesome price on a Norco Rampage Team, I'm...
  3. ctguru

Northwave Winter Shoes

Any Burner's rocking NW winter MTB shoes? Need a new winter pair and they actually aren't imported into Oz Just want to see if anyone has any options on sizing before I drop some serious coin cheers!
  4. ctguru

VIC sold

Item: Black Sram Guide T brake levers (brand new) with red hoses and RSC #S3 guide calipers, off XL frame bike Location: Belgrave South Item Condition: New Levers, callipers excellent Reason for selling: Upgraded to S4 callipers Price and price conditions: $150 posted, pick-up Extra Info...
  5. ctguru

VIC SOLD

Location: Belgrave South, can post Item Condition: see below Reason for selling: upgraded to S4 callipers for all bikes Price and price conditions: see below 1. Avid Silver XO trail with red jagwire hoses, off XL frame bike (no caliper hardware) new brake pads includes 2 x barb and olive...
  6. ctguru

VIC SOLD

Item: SRAM SILVER Guide RS or RSC complete brakes (front and rear) or just lever assembly's Location: Belgrave South, post is good Price range/Willing to Pay: New they are about $200 an end Extra Info: Preferably second gen, hose length doesn't matter, must be silver in good condition Pic...
  7. ctguru

Mobile Rotorburn browser?

Tapatalk doesn’t seem to work since the upgrade. Any other suggestions?
  8. ctguru

RS1 fork service warning!

I’ve serviced a couple of RS1 forks recently (not mine, I don’t own any [emoji51]) Second set was leaking oil and air out of the drive side. The only problem was that it was leaking air through the air shaft orings and not to the outside world (found his out later ☹️). As soon as I unscrewed...
  9. ctguru

WTF Fox E shock, US$3k????

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/review-fox-live-valve-suspension.html got to be better than the shit Lapierre system
  10. ctguru

VIC sold

Item: SRAM short or medium cage 9/10 speed shift/derailleur combo Location: Belgrave South, post is fine Price range/Willing to Pay: under $100 Extra Info: must be short or medium cage for a direct drive trainer Just needs to work
  11. ctguru

Drive train compatibly chart

Thinking of using some old bits to set up a smart trainer Ideally want the use xx1 shifter, 11 speed shimano/sram road cassette and road 11 speed derailleur Any charts around that look at compatibility? Couldn’t really find any Thanx in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. ctguru

VIC SOLD

Item: Trickstuff Exzentriker Bottom Bracket Cups - BSA-68/73 EBB Location: Belgrave South Item Condition: Excellent, done less than 600km Reason for selling: Gone sliding dropouts Price and price conditions:$200+post Extra Info: Eccentric bottom bracket for BSA cups, had to get in...
  13. ctguru

VIC sold

Item: Carbon 29er GT Zaskar Pro 9R XL frame Location: Belgrave South Item Condition: Great, only done 600km as a SS set-up Reason for selling: Gone titanium Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: couple of rub marks here and there Near new carbon GT Zaskar Pro carbon 29er frame...
  14. ctguru

VIC sold

Item: Race Face Aeffect 24mm 175mm 30T cinch cranks Location: Belgrave South Item Condition: Fine Reason for selling: Gone 30mm cinch set-up Price and price conditions:$100+post Extra Info: Includes crank boots and 30T ring (still some life left in it) Pictures:
  15. ctguru

Focus Raven Max rear derailleur cable liner change question?

Anyone ever changed the RD liner on a Focus Raven Max? Just wondering if when you pull the cable entrance out of the frame, is the liner attached to the entrance grommet? i.e. so pulling the cable entrance pulls the RD liner as well...
  16. ctguru

Carbon repair kits

I’m going to have a crack at repairing a crack [emoji23]on the fat bike seat stay Anyone got a lead on any carbon repair kits? Can’t really seem to find any Searched eBay etc. can’t find shit! I could buy the bits and make my own, but rather use a premade kit Sent from my iPhone using...
  17. ctguru

VIC SOLD

Item: Stans Notubes 650b 27.5 ZTR Flow EX rim Location: Belgrave South, pick-up only Item Condition: Good, looks straight to me Reason for selling: Not into the 'in-between' wheel size Price and price conditions: $50 firm pick-up only Extra Info: May include the spokes if Link doesn't want...
  18. ctguru

29er SS MTB gear ratio, what do you use?

Just wondering what gear ratios people are using for their SS 29er MTB's? I'm not talking decaf soy latte sipping hipster communist 700c commuter, but fair dinkum 29er single track with some elevation in your day! I'm riding 1.67 and changing to 1.76 (Absolute black oval ring 30/18 changing to...
  19. ctguru

Bell Sixer vs Bell Super 3

Just wondering if anyone has changed from a Bell Super 3 to the new Bell Sixer which has essentially replaced the Super? Is the Sixer better? discuss
  20. ctguru

VIC found thanx dozer

Item: Stans Notubes 3.30, 3.30Ti or 3.30HD MTB rear hub (damaged/broken is fine) Location:Belgrave South, but post is fine Price range/Willing to Pay: cheap as possible if it's shit, more if it works ok Extra Info: After a Stans 3.30 rear complete hub or just the shell Can be completely...