Search results

1. mace2109

The Polite Wollongong Thread

Shuttling Keira....., just reading through some older posts about speeding cars down Keira vs mtb riders :- When you get dropped off at the U-turn, make sure that your shuttle vehicle waits for all the riders to gear up, mount up and ride...then get the shuttle car to follow you down to the...
  2. mace2109

The Polite Wollongong Thread

Shall we expect to see (or not see!) the "elusive unitrack builder" atop a freshly camouflaged Demo with stealth rubberised Minions attempting to evade detection again in the future? Nice photo:) Great thread, hope to see you on the trails....
  3. mace2109

Taipei Cycle Show..anyone going?

Im booked in for the 2010 show, anyone else going? This will be my first trip to Taiwan and i would like to hear from anybody who has previously attended Taipei Cycle or is going to this year. I have not booked accommodation yet, still researching, any good places you could recommend? Any...
  4. mace2109

Please Delete

So, let me get this right. This bike for sale with no price actually belongs to Josh2517. The post for his sale is under your username. Josh has posted on other rotorburn forums five times since this for sale thread was started for his bike 'under your name' and he doesn't feel the need to reply...
  5. mace2109

DH Budget Demo 9 **New Photos - 98% finished**

Nice :). If you dont mind me asking, how much has it cost you so far?
  6. mace2109

Please Delete

I sent you a pm two days ago, no reply yet...
  7. mace2109

Please Delete

Mate, You have a nice bike there, but i really don't think that you want to sell it. If you do, then have a good look at your post - it sucks. It sends the impression that you are not a genuine seller, or just want to see what your bike is worth....:confused: Make the effort if you are for...
  8. mace2109

Looking for: weekday downhillers in Wollongong

Hey all, Just an update, I have finished night shifts now (woot!), but have just found out now that I will be working dayshifts during the week for the next 'x' weeks (boo!), so still no weekday downhilling for the forseeable future...:mad: Mace
  9. mace2109

Formula One: 2009

What the... Washout or not the drivers have to drive according to those conditions, obviously Vettel didn't - he was not as alert as he should have been or was too close, in any case he stuffed up - and for the record he went on to admit fault when interviewed. Now to clear up your first...
  10. mace2109

Yeh, that and the fact that in 2007 he rammed Webber from behind in his Torro Rosso, while behind the safety car :eek: at a wet Fuji circuit! Webber was in second position at the time and was quicker than first runner Hamilton... FAIL!
  11. mace2109

The politics of F1 has been the thorn in it's side for many many years. The Bernie/Max stranglehold on the sport has caused all of the teams (except perhaps their golden child Ferarri) financial hardship to to their profiteering schemes. It is total bullshit that after wringing every last...
  12. mace2109

Downhill results world cup UCI nissan

Rhys' race run link not working, try this:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUg0KV1D6Js
  13. mace2109

cross country shellharbour area

Yeh mate, keen...:D
  14. mace2109

Fox 40s vs boxxer teams

"2010" boxxer vs Fox 40s - are there really many previous threads on this model of fork?....hmmm i think not, let it roll i say:)
  15. mace2109

Need a new "All" mountain Bike?

The bike looks awesome mate, sounds like you are very happy with it. N1 for picking it up at a good price too.....ahhhh i love a happy ending :) If ever you are keen to ride Wingello, Appin, Wollongong or those general areas south of you then send me a msg so we can hook up. Check out my...
  16. mace2109

Need a new "All" mountain Bike?

What Bodin and Timmy said.... I picked up my ex demo 07 model Enduro SL for $3,200. I am still developing my riding skills because im an old bastard and didn't ride for years. I did heaps of research when i looked at buying this bike, and pretty much the Enduro was getting the best reviews...
  17. mace2109

Hey, first of all, Nik - how is the new bike mate? Let's see some action shots of the new beast:D Bacca, i hope your wrist has healed well, are you riding again? Secondly, i will be out of riding action for the next 5-6 weeks due to very extended work hours (72hrs/wk), so if i'm not at...
  18. mace2109

Nah, mate - gonna get your "all mountain" on! :D You should pick it up in the morning and rip it all day - take it on a little dh excursion! :eek: I will know later today if i can make it on Thursday, will let you know...
  19. mace2109

I'm interested, just got to work out logistics...it would have to be thursday for me though - no kids.
  20. mace2109

Bad luck about today (weather), hopefully we can get a ride in next week or the one after ;)