Search results

1. DH'er_28

Airtime on Stromlo's vapour trail

It's been a couple of years now since the full extension of Vapour Trail opened but I finally got around to making a quick edit - just in case there's anyone out there that still needs convincing to come down and check it out ;) And yes, I still ride a 15 year old Intense M3.
  2. DH'er_28

Mountain biking skills and tips - feedback appreciated

G'day guys Firstly, if this is in the wrong place mods, just let me know or feel free to lock the thread. I put a bit of thought into where to post this and figured this should be the most suitable spot. Okay so for a uni assignment I've set up a mountain biking tips website - you can check it...
  3. DH'er_28

Summer days of Shredding at Thredbo

High action, fast paced edit from fun times at thredbo this past summer, new wallride and jumps are good fun! Have to say thredbo are really stepping up their game recently, can't wait to see what they'll have for next season. If you haven't been there yet, it's definitely worth checking out. I...
  4. DH'er_28

Thredbo + New Canberra DH Track: 2013 Edit [HD]

Been making edits for a while but haven't posted any up for over a year now. Got a Canon 60D at the end of last year so here's a little project that I've been working on. Hope you enjoy :) Watch it in HD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Yfs-UR9JI&feature=youtu.be
  5. DH'er_28

ACT Sold

Item: On One The Gimp - frame made in England, horizontal dropouts, euro bb etc. Been painted black by a previous owner Location: Canberra, ACT Item Condition: Got some scratches here and there as you'd expect on a dirt jump bike, otherwise good. Feel free to come and have a look at it...
  6. DH'er_28

ACT Intense UZZI VPX $400 SOLD

Item: 2007 Intense Uzzi VPX, size medium, 7.75" of travel. Can be built up as a do it all freeride bike (can take a front derailleur) or as a poppy DH bike. Great for aussie downhill tracks, especially for cornering and popping off jumps. Location: Canberra, but willing to post via greyhound...
  7. DH'er_28

9.5x3 Shock, looking for a Manitou

Item: 9.5" x 3" Shock, looking for a manitou (swinger 4-way, swinger 6-way, revox) Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Not really looking to pay more then $150 including postage Extra Info: PM as I don't always remember to check the thread! Let me know what you got :)
  8. DH'er_28

ACT Giant Glory SOLD

Item: Giant Glory Expert 2008 Medium size - full custom build (build from norco atomik) Location: Canberra, not looking to post at the moment. Item Condition: Great; hasn't had more then 6 months of use. When it was built up, all parts were originally taken off a brand new norco atomik...
  9. DH'er_28

Found

Item: Dh cranks, holzfeller's preferred as I already have a howitzer bb. Location: ACT, but anywhere if you're willing to post Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $70, depending on the cranks Extra Info: Needed ASAP
  10. DH'er_28

Found

Item: Troy lee designs GP or GP Air pants, size 32" Location: Anywhere in oz as long as you're willing to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $80 including postage. Extra Info: I like the designs below as I already have a black troy lee jersey. But let me know if you have other...
  11. DH'er_28

Found

Found/ended up buying off motocross store. Item: Troy Lee Designs GP or GP air jersey, 08, 09 or maybe 2010. Looking for a medium, but I will consider a small so if you have a size small let me know. Location: Anywhere; I'm willing to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Well I have...
  12. DH'er_28

DH Try Hard Socom (Intense Uzzi VPX) - Action video added 9th October 2011

October 9th: Action vid up now as well. My brother is also in the vid, riding an intense m3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gAMrrLkVoE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL UPDATE 13 September 2011 Ok well here's my try hard Socom, my trusty Uzzi VPX. Seeing as the thread has been bumped up I...
  13. DH'er_28

Majura CORC DH 2010 Round 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8fusJ_onio I made a short video of Round 3 at Majura, sorry but I only got there for race runs and I only got a few people. And sorry to carlyle as i missed him and wasn't able to put him in the video even though he won U17's.
  14. DH'er_28

Sold /withdrawn from sale

withdrawn from sale
  15. DH'er_28

DH Wheelset SOLD

Item: DT Swiss 340 Hubs laced to Mavic 721 rims Location: Canberra ACT will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Hubs are great; they spin pretty good, and have nice solid freehub engagement. The rims aren't quite as immaculate but they still have a fair bit of life left in them yet; they...
  16. DH'er_28

Not for sale just now, so i'll put SOLD in the title

Not for sale right now, so i'll put SOLD
  17. DH'er_28

Ironhorse DH frame with Fox DHX 5.0 SOLD

Item: Ironhorse 7point3 Medium size frame, 7.3 inches of travel, 1.5 inch head tube, 150mm dropouts Location: Canberra ACT willing to post at buyers expense Item Condition: mechanically good, all bearings were replaced october last year. The frame is pretty scratched up. the previous...
  18. DH'er_28

Fox Float RL 6.5"x1.5" SOLD

Item: Fox Float RL 6.5" x 1.5" (model before RP3/RP23) Location: Canberra ACT but willing to post Item Condition: Very good, was purchased brand new in 2008 and used for 6 months, since then it's been sitting in a box. A few nicks and little scratches, the shaft is fine though. Reason for...
  19. DH'er_28

Steven Rummukainen DH edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiYaHB2R1Eg A short edit I made of myself, mainly riding dh a bit of bmx track (on a mtb) in there too. I'm not too good at four cross and bmx tracks, but i'm only 14 though so plenty of time left :) hope you enjoy it, I'm not really a film maker (well I...
  20. DH'er_28

Local DH - time to runch some berms...

Went down to the local trails and took a few photos of each other on the berms, they are so dusty right now. Tom's bike isn't quite done yet so he shared ours :p And sorry for the massive pics Steven (me) - Troy lee jersey and white troy lee shorts on a red intense Josh - Black t shirt...