4. D

Sold

SOLD Please Delete
  5. D

Sold

Item is sold
  6. D

Left Hand Drive

Hey guys, Not all too sure if this has been discussed previously, my search results suggest no, but I don't have a huge amount of faith in my ability to sort through this place. So first off if anybody is aware of a thread that covers my queries I'd love to see it, otherwise anything you have...
  7. D

Grind Indoor Skatepark

A session yesterday afternoon at Grind Indoor Skatepark in Bannockburn with Jono Wade, decided to take a few photos, a few of which turned out quite nicely :) Airing the Wall Airing the Bowl Whipping the Step-Up All photos were taken by Jono on his Canon 550D, hope you like...
  8. D

No Longer For Sale - Please Delete

9. D

10. D

11. D

How To: Nose Manual Tuck No-Hander with Nathan Ashworth

A detailed tutorial on the art of performing Nose Manual Tuck No-Handers with the creator of the trick himself, Nathan Ashworth! (NASHWORTH). Enjoy and pay attention, these are no walk in the park... http://vimeo.com/11375303 :)
  12. D

13. D

195mm+ Rear QR Skewer (The Tear-Out-Your-Hair Thread)

As the name suggests, I am in the market for a quick release skewer (rear) that is equal to or longer than 190mm. Does anybody: a) Know who makes any b) Know any retail outlets in the Geelong or Melbourne region that have them c) Have any to sell Anything anybody has to say about this is...
  14. D

My White Commencal

My 2008 Commencal Supreme Racing 6.10 This bike has been progressively upgraded over the last 6 months since buying it and where it is now is a milestone I had set and so here it is, finally :) Huge thanks to the guys in at Berettas, wouldn't have this bike at all let alone the way it is now...
  15. D

Item sold please delete

Item sold please delete
  16. D

Forest Helmet Cam

Due to a severe lack of new riding lately, we (Rhys and myself) headed out to forest to do some shuttles down the top section of red carpet on Sunday. The quality is pretty bad due to my camera being some olympus thingo, not a video camera, combined with some trusty duct tape to ye old helmet...
  17. D

Item sold, mods please delete.

Item is sold, mods please delete.
  18. D

Ghost Busters

Hey all, not sure how many of you will appreciate this but oh well :) http://www.vimeo.com/5417482 Hope it serves it's purpose.
  19. D

b-line is back

college b-line is back together again, myself with a little help from rob (rob rides) earlier on braving the rain (but exceptionally good dirt as a result) to finally get it into shape again. Nashworth, you're up!
  20. D

360 Attempts

Hey guys, The most important thing I want everybody to know about this video is that it is SUPPOSED to be a massive fail, and I legitimately challenge anyone to find two worse songs than these two I dug up. I made this video to go in a different thread...