Search results

1. twisty

Dh frame

Item: DH Frame S/M Location: Brisbane Price range: Under $1000 Extra Info: No dints
  2. twisty

red bull beanie?

Hey guys does anyone know where i could get a red bull beanie with a visor in brissie? I know that you need to be sponsored to get one but there might be some out there. thanks guys.
  3. twisty

QLD [FOUND] Downhill bike

Item: Downhill bike around $1000 Location: QLD Item Condition: Good. No rust Price: $1000 Extra Info: frame size must be small or medium
  4. twisty

Year 12 Project

Hey guys I have this project that im doinig for ITD that requires me to design and create a project for the "community". Im thinking about making a work shop bike stand but i dont know how i can change the orginal disign to make it better. What do you guys think? If you guys have any...
  5. twisty

What should i get?

Hey guys i just got a $200 gift voucher for my birthday and i dont know what to upgrade. I have a stp2 and i mostly use it for dirt jumping and downhill. Spec list * size : regular:13.5 * colour : Black * frame : ALUXX alloy * fork : Marzocchi DJ3 100mm/4" * rear...
  6. twisty

sorry double post

sorry double post
  7. twisty

DH My bikes

Hey guys these are my bikes, tell me what you think:)
  8. twisty

Dh comps

Hey guys im just wondering if there are any local beginner comps around becuase i want to get into racing. thanks guys
  9. twisty

Norco Atomik or Kona stab

Hey guys im thinking of buy a new bike but i dont know which one to get. I dont downhill race but i just go to the tracks on the weekend just to have fun. But if i get a stab i would have to sell my stp2 and pretty much use the stab for everything so what do you guys think.
  10. twisty

My stp2

hey guys heres my stp2 size : regular:13.5 colour : Black frame : ALUXX alloy fork : Marzocchi DJ3 100mm/4" rear derailleur : Shimano Acera 8 speed shifters : Shimano Alivio...
  11. twisty

floor or Miniature pump?

which one would you guys get because i need a new pump? thanks guys:D what brands are good?
  12. twisty

stp2 rotors

hey guys i just got juicy 3 brakes and i cant take off the the old rotors. the screws that are holding the rotors on the wheel have a flat surface so i cant unscrew it. :(
  13. twisty

e13 lg1

hey guys i just got a stp2 and im sick of the chain falling off when i do big jumps and when i do downhill. Do guys think i should get the e13 lg1 or should i get a different one?
  14. twisty

Mt cootha Pipeline

Hey guys i want to go for a ride at pipeline but i dont know how to get there. I live on forest lake. Can someone please give me directions thanks alot:)