Search results

1. T

pegs on female axles.

its fine to do i run pegs on female axels and i ride a lot of street and so does 99% of focal point riders i think and there very very heavy on pegs :)
  2. T

KOB round 3 pics

here they are sorry for taking so long thanks to all who took photos http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/marshro2/KoB%20round%203/?start=0
  3. T

NSW Sold

your going to need some bigger pics cant see them well cheers
  4. T

bmx pics competition WIN FREE STUFF

hey what price can you do colony teddy frames for??? strictly has em for $350
  5. T

2009 Ns RNS2 fork Top cap

Hey i was wondering if anyone has a top cap that will work with the 2009 Ns Rns2 forks i live in north ringwood melbourne. cheers
  6. T

sold please delete

SOLD!!!! 10 char
  7. T

2010 glory

dont worry found it
  8. T

2010 glory

Hey does any one know what size seat post a 2010 glory needs??? cheers
  9. T

WTB 2010 Gaint glory frame

OR a 09+ v10 frame medium
  10. T

Glory BB

ye all i needed to know was the BB size thanks for that and ye thats what i thort just different paint job thanks for your help!
  11. T

Glory BB

Hey i was wondering if anyone noes what size BB i will need for a 2010 giant glory?? also is the 00 and the 01 the same frame? cheers
  12. T

already seen that he wants 1500 without a rear shock and 1600 with a vivid....
  13. T

I am looking for a 2010 Giant glory frame i am looking for either new or very little use send me a pic and a price with a rear shock and a price without the sock i can be either the 00 or the 01 i live in melbourne thanks.
  14. T

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

after the paint job
  15. T

My Mini Kicker Ramp Build! Have a Look :)

thanks for the measurments mate, and if you wouldnt mind i would love to see the plans as this looks like a really smart design
  16. T

My Mini Kicker Ramp Build! Have a Look :)

do you have any measurements?
  17. T

whats wrong with the shaft drives?
  18. T

This is my current bike. It's a Kawasaki GT750 1985 model. I got it for $200 from my neighbour and am planning on painting it Kawasaki green and getting the leather re-done on the seat then selling it off, will post more pics up as it progresses.
  19. T

Australia day!

Well the day is finally here, happy Australia day!
  20. T

VIC SOLD!-Subrosa Salvador Street BMX 2010

bump brand new bike been ridden less than an hour