Search results

1. E

A set of light tires.

Item: Any set of light decent tires that will be suited to DJ Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Will negotiate depending on what they are
  2. E

Kensington Jumps

Ok guys I know this is posted in the watering hole but we need to raise publicity for this. Lets face it Kensington needs an overhaul and a few of the farkineers are taking some steps to make it happen. DH GROM has arranged to meet with a council member at 3pm on the 30th of December. So any...
  3. E

Looking for a little info on the STP2, bring your opinions!

Hey guys, recently recieved a Giant STP2 for christmas and am stoked!! It has been upgraded abit and now has hayes hydro discs, and some DH forks. Actually stuff it heres the list of specs and upgrades straight off the ebay page! Upgrades Upgraded Hayes hydrolic brake system front and rear...
  4. E

Kensington Jumps

Not sure if any of you guys know of Kensington DJ's/skatepark. Anyway the council built them up a while ago and since then the lips have been completly demolished and there are only a few jumpable ramps there. Wondering if anyone knows anything about them or if anyones keen to fix them up? I had...
  5. E

Gidday all, introductory post

Gday all, first post at farkin. Ill start off with abit about me. Im 15 years old livin in Ascot Vale (Melburn) and have been riding bikes since a tiny age, for the last year or two ive mainly been riding fixed gear bikes and have decided to get into some more serious mountain biking. Early...