Search results

1. H

Fox 40 RC will swap Boxxer World Cup

Item: Fox 40 Location: Blue mountains Price range/Willing to Pay: tell me what you want less than 1000 Extra Info: doesn't bother me what year they are just let me know what you've got. Will swap with 2008 Rockshox Boxxer Worldcup forks (converted from race) cash either way depending on what you...
  2. H

WTB: 08- Fox 40 or trade with cash for boxxers

Item: Fox 40's Location: NSW but is willing to buy interstate Price range/Willing to Pay: $900ish Extra Info:I want ones in good nick if the lowers are a little scratched thats cool though. I also have 08 boxxer race that are only a few rides old if you'd like to trade with abit of cash your way.
  3. H

2.8 - 3.0 tyres? who makes them now?

I've been on the hunt around for new tyres and ive been struggling to find anything bigger than a 2.7... i did find an old stock 2.8 michelin but apart from that nothing? who makes them now?
  4. H

wtb Monster T / T2 03 on.

Item: 03 - monster t /t2 item condition: good? Location: where ever you are I just want them price: how much do you want? As the title states I'm after a set of monsters, I want a set in good nick but if the lowers are scratched it dsnt bother me. If you have a set let me know! I have a...
  5. H

700x3.25+ spring for a DHX

What: 700x3.25 pound+ for a fox DHX Price range/Willing to Pay: ummm any thing within reason Location: Blue mountains Extra Info: i have a 500x3.25 or a 350x3.25 if someone wants to trade
  6. H

Post the best pictures you've ever taken

just as the title says post the best pics you've ever taken, be it of your bike,cat,car,dog your mum doesnt matter just post it:) heres two i quite like. first one is of my ute and the second one is of my ute and bike;)
  7. H

Old Bathurst runs sunday 25th

old bathurs runs on sunday 25th being this weekend theres already a few people going but yeah were meeting at blaxland train station at 927 when the train pulls in comin up from the city and were train shuttling. if u want any more info add me to msn
  8. H

NSW blue mountains area. Norco manik

Bike: norco manik Colour: dark purple Date it was stolen: 27/07/05 Where it was stolen: winmale high school Specs: rock stock apart from a rear Dice SMO Other Discriptions: na its pretty much stock oh and the forks are set on high:p Pictures: i dont think so its my friends bike but ill find...
  9. H

Banshee screem frame..

What: banshee screem frame..small Price range/Willing to Pay: what ever your asking. Location: blue mountains Extra Info: yes i know its a long shot but its worth a try. has to be in pretty good nick and if you want to do a deal with a avanti D8, i have the D8 for u;)
  10. H

the mountains boys toys

hey guys these are our bikes: Norco team DH: lokal phil(Phil) Avanti D8 THE forks: THRILLHOUSE (Nick) Avanti D8 monsters: mine:p (Patch) if you guys want some specs im sure we could arange something im just too lazy to do it now:o any way i hope you enjoy any feed back would be great...
  11. H

20mm front hub

What: 20mm hub Price range/Willing to Pay: like 50buks only has to be a formula or some thing like that. Location: blue mountains Extra Info: ahh its for my mate
  12. H

blue mountains riders

hey i was thinking of organising a day of old bathurst runs i just want to know how many people are intersted? i was thinking of doing a few runs and maybe doing a bit of filming here and there maybe doing some at the road gap and the drops and stuff. any way tell us what you think and we'll try...
  13. H

Post your D8

well i see iron horse and balfa have a thread like this and i see there is great interest in the D8's on farkin so post your D8:D heres mine although its an old picture it still does the job till i get some new ones.
  14. H

Avanti D8

just some specs Bars: azonic double wall Stem: azonic O.R.C Cranks: DMR Wheels: smo's laced to a formula on the front and a XT on the back. forks: 03 monster 2's brakes: soon to be Hayes mags. BTW don't pay attention to the mechs;) just waiting for my mags
  15. H

**sold**

Item: e.13 chain guide with 4 bolt truvative bashie Location: blue mountains Item Condition: pretty good its only a couple of months old Reason for selling: will not work on new frame Price and price conditions: offers i can do a good deal if sold before friday Extra Info: nope Pictures: nope
  16. H

lever clamp for mags

i no its a long shot but... What: the clamp on the back that holds a hayes mag lever on the bar Price range/Willing to Pay: not too much Location: blue moutains Extra Info: i need two please....:D
  17. H

spring trade 450 for 550 or 500

What: trade a 450 pound 4way swinger spring for a 550 or 500 Price range/Willing to Pay: hopefully a trade but i might be willing to put in a little bit of cash for your trouble. Location: blue mountains but will travel. Extra Info: im getting to heavy for mine:( thanks
  18. H

hardtail frame

hardtail frame. no longer needed What: hardtail frame must be 24'' compatable. Price range/Willing to Pay: i have about $200 tops at the moment. Location: blue mountains Extra Info: for the asking price it dosent have to in great nick just as long as it has no cracks.
  19. H

truvative bash guard **sold**

Item: truvative bash guard Location: blue mountains Item Condition: very good Reason for selling: getting a new one Price and price conditions: $25neg Extra Info: its black and chunky Pictures: will get some soon.
  20. H

st marys BMX for a DH'er

Me and a mate tomorrow are heading down to st Marys BMX track and i was just wondering what the track is like for a DH'er and is there any thing i should know like there any gaps or cool transfers?