Search results

1. nomajneb

Cairns!!!

Hahah come on Jordan give it some slack, you know you're keen to build. Where do you live mate? I'm in Lake Placid/Caravonica and am always keen for a holiday build, this rain should make it interesting :D It's a bit hectic around the beaches to build, the mountains up there are full of...
  2. nomajneb

TBSM Fancy Dress Photo Comp Entries [get your entries in by monday]

With those paint skills I think it's safe to say you could colour me impressed. Bad puns aside, that's a solid gap. Props for doing it in a pink unitard thing:D
  3. nomajneb

TBSM Fancy Dress Photo Comp Entries [get your entries in by monday]

:confused: can't seem to see a lip of a jump in that last entry. anyone mind telling me where he jumped from? it's really bugging me. otherwise he should get bonus points for floating.
  4. nomajneb

DH Budget Demo 9 **New Photos - 98% finished**

Hahahahah fuckin' win. Beer would be a bit shaken up after a DH run though wouldn't you think? Could always keep them in the car.. Well good luck with it mate :) Put up some actions shots when you get it running fully.:)
  5. nomajneb

DH Budget Demo 9 **New Photos - 98% finished**

:eek: Are they plastic pedals on a FR/DH bike...? Or am I going crazy? Looks mint though. Ride her hard.
  6. nomajneb

Underage Drinking....

I don't know why, but that gets to me as well... And he wasn't just putting the space in and leaving the ' out, he's writing it like this.. "are n't" Maybe it's just a typo?
  7. nomajneb

The stupid questions thread.

I'm tired and not too sure of myself, but surely only your initial and final velocity would be 0. Given that vectors have both magnitude and direction, if you run say 100 of the 400m in say, 10 seconds, then your displacement in the x direction (at 0 degrees) is given by; displacement =...
  8. nomajneb

The stupid questions thread.

Okay, the hole in your understanding that I can see is that you're considering gravity to only exist either on or around Earth. Gravitation is defined as the force by which mass's are attracted to eachother, for example, if there was NO gravity in outer space then why does the Earth orbit around...
  9. nomajneb

QLD Cairns council rec. survey

holy christ. could they make these surveys any worse? I guess this way they only get the people who really really care about things though, everyone else would give up halfway. farrrk.
  10. nomajneb

fakie tailwhip, tripple barspin, fullcab. MY FRIEND IS SICK!

my mind just imploded from the sheer un-awesomeness of that video.
  11. nomajneb

Lawday?

Amazing.. but care to explain how turning the cranks makes the wheels move? There appears to be no drivetrain... Edit: Obviously it's still on the list of things to do.. Seriously sick build though ;) you've got some spare time on your hands.
  12. nomajneb

Year 12+ Maths/Physics Questions Thread

Yeah its substitution method, because the textbook was written by some sadistic bastard. To do it with parts is waaaay easier, so I'm just hoping they don't tell us which method to use :p I can totally see the MAPS question for resisted motion though, something that combines both...
  13. nomajneb

What happened at Oxford Falls Today?

I also couldn't agree more, while it's a great idea to contribute it might be better off left for at least after the funeral, otherwise it's going to force them to come to grips with the fact that he's gone a lot sooner than they'd like to.. Anyone that has lost someone this important to them...
  14. nomajneb

Shit yes :p Umm... I'm horribly stuck on the following question if anyone feels like helping, Integral of.. (cos^3(2x)).(sin^4(2x).dx Using substitution method.. I know you need to do something with sin^2(2x) = 1/2(1-cos2x) or.. cos^2(2x) = 1/2(1+cos2x) but my brain kind of broke...
  15. nomajneb

The Hardtail Downhill Thread.

Sorry Captain Sensible, It was earlyish on a sunday morning. Guess my sarcasm/insight didn't combine too well.. Honestly though, if you can ride DH tracks on rigid you are my hero. Well, if you can ride them at a decent pace. And if you have the balls to do that already, I don't think any...
  16. nomajneb

High five for maths C kids! hahahah I was studying for maths b exam last night, and bloody milkybarkid puts me onto this, gaahhh. spend my time helping other people instead of doing my own work. Maths C exams tomorrow. NOT KEEN. But I only have to get 24.5 out of 40 to keep my A overall :cool...
  17. nomajneb

Integrating 3^x. This one is a bit of a sketch to integrate, usually you just remember the rule and be done with it, but if you HAVE to know the proof... The rule is just, Integral of a^x = a^x/lna But here goes, Recognise first, that as inverse functions - once again another rule -...
  18. nomajneb

Brake noises!

I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like your pads are glazed - the contaminant has gotten into the pads and created a layer, or something of the like. This usually causes creaking/groaning and squealing.. there's some fixes like braking heavily to try and wear it off, soaking them (as you...
  19. nomajneb

Bighair, I really really really hope that your seat is only that high because its on the workstand..:p I'm honestly considering taking my seat off entirely when i ride DH on my hardtail, find it has no use other than a testicle crusher.
  20. nomajneb

Downhill on a hardtail is the way to go :p All those boys and girls on fullys are just soft! hahahahahhaa. Learn how to take it. HARDTAIL PRIDE! P.S. My real point here is that riding a hardtail teaches you how to either avoid the things that would, even on a fully - slow you down...