Search results

1. nomajneb

Yet another STP

Well I've had this beast for about 6 or so months, but got a new frame for it today from warranty claim:D.. so figured I'd post it up with its new shiny frame Had a couple stacks that have scratched up the forks a bit and definitely need a new seat/pedals with pins. SPECS Frame: 2009...
  2. nomajneb

What the..?

Okay so I'm not sure if this should be going in this forum, as there's no actual building going on, but it kind of seems like the right place to query people in the know :) About 1-2 months ago, right after someone fixed them up, Cairns City Council decided to bulldoze the Lake Placid jumps...
  3. nomajneb

I *HEART* Giant Bikes/Bicycle Centre Warranties.

Okay so heres the deal, At the start of the year I bought a shiny 09 STP1 from The Bicycle Centre up in Cairns (no flaming pleaaseeeee) and, for some unknown reason, the paint below the seat on the top tube began to 'decay' and fade, but strangely this didn't happen anywhere else. So I was...
  4. nomajneb

DJ2 Fork Tuning/Help

Okay so I've been playing around with different air pressures for preload on my DJ2's but no matter what I try, I can't seem to get them to compress past about halfway.. Seriously no matter what I do I can't get it past that point, they are nice and smooth right up until that point, then...