Search results

1. R

BMX Bars

Have you had a look at Fit Bike 'Sky Highs'? not sure on the weight though mate
  2. R

Photo A Day V - 211109...

This is by far one of the best PAD's I've seen dude. All of the pictures are amazing, i love how they aren't just snaps of basic things, you've clearly put an unreasonably large amount of time into this. The riding photo stands out because its different to usual, it's not just someone's mate...
  3. R

Padv 14.11.09

Amazing pictures mate, well worth the effort you put into them.
  4. R

F%#k you Carl Scully

How close-minded, that exact point of view he uses could be taken from so many different angles. A politician lobbying for pedestrian rights could use the exact points in order to say 'it is unsafe for cyclists to be on our footpaths because they travel at high speeds and weave around...
  5. R

What MTB is all about! - A few thoughts.

Great read buddy, shares some of my thoughts. Even though i also love to jump and huck etc, 'Red Carpet' at Forrest is still one of my favourite trails to spend the day riding simply due to the atmosphere created by being so at one with nature.
  6. R

Pad 091109

great photo's man, i especially like riding... ;) all the pictures look so good. wonderful PAD.
  7. R

my photobook project - october

Mate those pictures are amazing, so many of them are magazine worthy. some of the best riding + photography i'v seen combined in so long.
  8. R

TBSM Fancy Dress Photo Comp Entries [get your entries in by monday]

oh nice video man, haha the pictures even better than expected =) good work.
  9. R

31 Ft Road Gap

Yeah mate right beside it.
  10. R

31 Ft Road Gap

New road gap a few of the boys and i built around the river, hopefully some of them can put video's up to. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pbCYw9mtw
  11. R

Cementworks Roadgap

Yeah its annoying hey mate, just gotta stick to the well worn in parts and have DH tubes / tyres. As far as the gap next to it is concerned it could honestly be done as it is as long as someone quickly checked over the landing, we've never cleared it but its been briefly looked over. If you...
  12. R

Cementworks Roadgap

Rob i hate to say i second that.... haha. Ohhhh yeah, thats what im after man. get in that mood ;) haha.
  13. R

Cementworks Roadgap

ohhhh competiton, dont either of you get hurt now ;)
  14. R

Cementworks Roadgap

yeah man but make sure your ready! as i said the first one was super sketchy i got booted over the nose so much. yeah '07 A-Line Park, loving it so much.
  15. R

Cementworks Roadgap

New video of me hitting the cementworks roadgap (33ft), the second hit after about 6 months of not doing it, first one was a touch sketchy to put up ;). Cheers Guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_LqqPqhtX4
  16. R

Kyran and Luke's Anglesea Adventures C&C please

JESUS. nice case.
  17. R

Forest Helmet Cam

yeah i guess its only half the 'T', all the 'H', and all the 'E'. not that much im missing..... haha oh man you know im lyrically insane.
  18. R

Forest Helmet Cam

video turned out well man, thanks for that. and chance i can have the decal from my helmet back? im pretty sure its stuck to some of your tape... let me know if it turns up ;) cheers.
  19. R

Big freeride drop in Gippsland

That drop really looks like it compliments the smoothness and flow of your track, oh my bad hang on. It's to flat. :confused:
  20. R

Can's, 3's & Whips + New Pics pg4

mad pictures nash. how good is that jump? :D didnt get the chance to put work into the lip tonight, tomorrow night for sure. thanks for these man. much appreciated.