Search results

1. Konarob56

Ben Hoysted BMX Short

Nice short video. I loved the sunset shot you got of him jumping into the sunset
  2. Konarob56

NZ Shred

New Zealand tracks looks so awsome! Those timelapse shot at the begining were sick. The track look good to film with not many trees to get in the way of shots. The riding was great as well
  3. Konarob56

Kona Project S2 Ep 2

Great video! Bring on Mt Buller
  4. Konarob56

DirtTV Finally...2

I thought it was pretty good. It was better than the Gee Atherton section from NWD 10 which only had a couple of good shots and had too many helicopter shots. Cheers for putting up the link!
  5. Konarob56

Ty Bowmaker - 2010 Cinematic Reel

Awsome filming! You got some great shots this year. Especially loved the shot at 0.33 and the editing worked so well with the song. It should be vod on pinkbike very soon
  6. Konarob56

A very late Newtons Nation Edit

Great choice using a gyroscope song! Well filmed and edited. I liked some of the different angle shots
  7. Konarob56

2010 DH Reel

Awsome video! I liked the way you edited it with the music and those timelapse shot were great
  8. Konarob56

green dream underway

Nice riding and jumps. Are you building a step up jump and drop off with the scaffolding to the right of the jumps?
  9. Konarob56

LifeCycles DVD.

Why did i read this after i ordered the movie from TSBM!
  10. Konarob56

GreenEyeFilms - Robert Shedden

Video looks sick! Cant wait for the rest of it
  11. Konarob56

introduced

I'v seen this video a while ago were Will Rischbieth pins that bottom section http://vimeo.com/13618032
  12. Konarob56

2009 Worlds

Awsome video! Definately worth the wait. Its great to see peaty finally win champs
  13. Konarob56

introduced

Nice video! Great riding and editing. The only thing i would have like to see were a few more moving camera shots
  14. Konarob56

NSW/WS mtb state freeride rnd 2 "Sullivan Films"

The track looks fun! Looked like a good contest. Shame NSW is so far away
  15. Konarob56

Yeaaah i got bored

Nice video! What were trick were you attempting going into the foam pit?
  16. Konarob56

Troy Brosnan - Monster / Specialized Bicycles

Great video! Its great seeing TB going so well at the world cups
  17. Konarob56

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

A bit of Drifting from the old Mitsubishi test track at Tailem Bend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsoR5QI832U
  18. Konarob56

Downhill - Self filmed edit

Wicked riding XC style! Great video
  19. Konarob56

Fox Creek 3/4 july

Great photos! Thanks heaps
  20. Konarob56

Shepparton National Round 2

Great video! all your vids have been 1st class I was thinking about going to the race at Shepparton but looking at this video i'm glad i didn't. It looked brutal and they were quality riders!