Search results

1. H

Errols loop closed permanently :(

It was always going to happen as it's on private property but rhe owner has died (not Errol) and the executor of the estate has said no more riding. Shame shame but thanks Errol for giving us those trails for so long.
  2. H

Tallarook trails

Hi guys. Planning an out and back ride from Yea to Tallarook. The return leg will be via the railtrail. On the way over I'm planning to ride up Fairview Road from Kerrisdale and descend into Tallarook via Landscape road. In the high country between there are a lot of fireroad diversions...
  3. H

Bacchus Marsh to Blackwood

Hi all. I'm going to do the ride marked on the website below. If you zoom into Bacchus Marsh you will see the route marked in green from Bacchus Marsh to Blackwood. As far as I know this is the GDT, at least most of the way, via Swans road and Byers Back track. Anyone know how long it will...
  4. H

VIC Santa Cruz Superlight SOLD

Item: Large Santa Cruz Superlight( '08 from memory.) However the current Superlights are no different. Location: Mount Evelyn (Melbourne - Not far from Lilydale) Item Condition: Excellent. Though it's a few years old it has been very well looked after and done easy xc work. For the...
  5. H

VIC Niner Carbon fork SOLD

Item: Location: Mount Evelyn, Vic Item Condition: Very good, the usual rub marks from use. Reason for selling: Not needed any more. Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: A/C length is 470mm. It is Godzilla green in colour, though this is more of a grey than a green. It...
  6. H

Spearfish! 100mm/80mm duallie from Salsa!

http://salsacycles.com/culture/ (Scroll down past the Fargo section) Ticking a lot of boxes for me! Price, weight, BB30, tapered steerer, colour. Awesome!
  7. H

Australian Eastern standard time

Why don't peoples posts have the correct 'time of posting' on them. Would be helpful when checking to see if there has been a new post. Or is there a way to modify it in ones profile?
  8. H

VIC Ellsworth Epiphany - large frame. SOLD

Item: Large Ellsworth Epiphany. '08 model I think. Will confirm this when I check the paperwork. Blue/ black colour. Fox RP23 shock. Location: Mount Evelyn, Vic. (Outer East of Melb) 0427 100 469 Item Condition: Close to perfect. Never crashed. I'm the 2nd owner, my mate owned it...
  9. H

Found - please delete

Item: 2x 6" centrelock rotors Location: Mount Evelyn Vic Item Condition: new or good second hand Reason for selling: I want to buy...? Price and price conditions: talk to me. Extra Info: mobile 0427100469 Pictures:
  10. H

Anatidaephobia: The fear of being watched by a duck...

Have you ever been bitten or flapped at by a duck? If you experience any of these symptoms when you think about being watched by a duck you may be suffering from Anatidaephobia. - A Dry Mouth -Gasping or Shortness of Breath -Muscle Tension -Overall Trembling -Hyperventilation...
  11. H

Santa Cruz Heckler SOLD - PLEASE DELETE

I'm posting this for a mate who has no internet access. FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT MITCHELL ON 0419014647, NO POINT ASKING ME QUESTIONS. THANKS. Item: Medium Santa Cruz Heckler, year 2005-ish, 5 inch travel frame. Frame pivot was recently re-bushed, frame re-powder coated and re-stickered...
  12. H

Good sports physio outer east Melbourne?

I was given a name and number of a lady from The Basin IIRC. Pretty sure she was a massuer(sp?)/physio who had worked with pro riders before. I've a knee issue that is not yet a problem but would like to get it sorted. Does anyone know who this might be? Or can you reccomend anyone with mtb...
  13. H

Replacement xt BB

I'm wondering whether to go for the Enduro bearing kit, though there are a few different options. Or do I got for King or Hope? I'm after something that will spin smoothly with little resistance and will keep the gunk out long term. Stock XT BB's are pretty hopeless. What are people doing?
  14. H

VIC '07 Mavic Crossmax SLR wheelset - SOLD

(Advertising these for a mate with no computer literacy -don't pm me for info...) Item:'07 Mavic Crossmax SLR wheelset. Top of the range xc racing wheelset 1520g. Location:Woori Yallock or Heathmont. Item Condition: Very good. Reason for selling:gone to 650b Price and price...
  15. H

VIC XT AM wheelset - SOLD PLEASE DELETE

(Advertising these for a mate with no computer literacy) Item: XT 'all mouintain' wheelset 20mm TA front hub. Perfect condition, ridden once. They come with Avid 8 inch rotors and Maxxis Hansventure 2.35 tyres set up tubeless. Black and white with red nipples. Location:Woori Yallock...
  16. H

VIC Rock Shox Pike 454 U-turn SOLD

(I'm advertising these for a mate who is computer illiterate) Item: early Rock Shox Pike 454 U-turn, 140mm travel, 20mm through axle. Steerer length roughly 18cm. Contact Mitchell (not me) for more detail. Location: Woori Yallock or Heathmont Item Condition: good-very good Reason...
  17. H

SOLD PLEASE DELETE Marin Hawk Hill SS conversion

Item: This is my old HT that I converted to SS to see what all the fuss was about. I'd say the frame is about an '04 from memory. A pretty basic alloy HT frame (large). The finish is brushed alloy triangulated tubing so it still looks pretty nice. Basically you could buy this to try SS and...
  18. H

Primary school lunches

I got a text from a mate this evening telling me he had just rediscovered the joy of Kraft Singles. Remember them? Little cheese sticks about 4 inches long. Affectionately known as 'Soap Sticks' to our family, they had a little bit of red plastic string running along the length that you...
  19. H

No prices in the new DW catalogue??

I was quite annoyed to see this, is it because prices have gone up a lot this year? If you want to buy something you will still eventually find out that it's expensive. It just means you have to ring the LBS and then wait for them to call back which is a pain. Hard to do price comparisons...
  20. H

CHRIS KING NOW DOING BROWN and BB'S!!

Can't say any more right now - I'm so overcome I have to go and have a lie down...