Search results

1. B

29er wheel bags

is there such a thing as 29er wheel bags? anyone know where to find them? cheers
  2. B

Singleton MTB Track Meeting + Mtce Day

Hi All, There has been a fair bit going on in recent months & we are possibly overdue for a catch up, share thoughts & let everyone know what is going on over the next couple of months. Hunter Mountain Bike Association plan to hold a club XC round at the Maison Deui track on July 24...
  3. B

Fox FIT RLC Damper Top Cap coming loose

a mate has a Fox FIT RLC 32mm fork, the top cap on the damper keeps coming undone. it has been in for a warranty repair a cpl times to no avail. Does anyone understand what would cause this & what needs to happen to resolve permanently? thanks
  4. B

Difference between SID World Cup & SID XX World Cup

What is the difference between these 2 forks in layman terms, i think the XX comes standard with remote lock out though it looks like the World cup can be optioned with the remote lockout... does this mean the damper is different, but how different? Is there anything else that differentiates...
  5. B

WTS - 2011 Capital Punishment entry $100

SOLD - Injury will prevent me from participating in the 100km event. Was going to come down & do the 50km but if someone would rather buy it would be happy with that. PM for more info pls.
  6. B

Bicep Femoris tendinitis

have had it for a while, googled it to death & read all the forum posts here there & elsewhere. am keen to hear from those who have had similar issues & made it out the other end... how did you get there & what worked well for you? am doing all the things the physio has told me to do & then...
  7. B

Whats the best way to get to Nth Sydney on a bike?

am seeking the advice from experienced roadies in sydney. wanted to ride my roadie from out Prospect/ Blacktown way into Nth Sydney/ Cremorne area using the most bike friendly route.... am not from sydney & could certainly catch the train but that would defeat the whole purpose, but if there are...
  8. B

Therapuetic Ultrasound

does anyone use ultrasound therapy on injuries, strains & sprains etc as a part of their recovery & personal use? has anyone come across negatives from using ultrasound? what about used in conjunction with cortisone or non-steroidal gels like voltaren on certain injuries? recently have received...
  9. B

Aussie Jerseys etc for the 24hr World Champs?

Thought would throw it out there & see what interest there was in " Green & Gold" jerseys for the 24hr World Champs in October... along with the jersey option there was been a cpl of responses including chain stay protectors, grips & supporter's T shirts hence the separate thread is probably...
  10. B

Knicks/ Tights Chamois quality vs Price

What brand/ type of knicks/ tights are the riders who are spending 8/12/24hrs in the saddle wearing? Is there a distinct difference in the comfort & quality of a $80 pair vs a $200 pair? is a sore butt just par for the course after 12 hours? looked like a few were struggling with a sore backside...
  11. B

XC tracks around Tully/ Mission Beach?

Anybody know of any trails around Tully? maybe down round mission beach....... cheers
  12. B

Clean Up Australia Day - Singo Mtb Park

Just in case you hadnt heard & didnt have anything doing this weekend - http://www.cleanupaustraliaday.org.au/Singleton+mtb+park
  13. B

chain coming off front sprocket

on the weekend, for those that were at the WSMTB summer 4hr, there was a slight downhill section just after the transition area & it was a little bit rough. every 2nd lap or so the chain would jump off the front sprocket ( middle ring ). I guess it was due to the rear derailluer jumping around a...
  14. B

Cassette freeplay

hi there, i am able to move my cassette a bit on the spline kinda up & down a bit..... is this normal? i guess i assumed the cassette should be a fairly neat fit onto the spline. if there is wear can the spline part be replaced, it is mavic hub. cheers