Search results

1. NoogiE

QLD SOLD - Felt D8.5 Frame, Gravity Gap cranks, Racefash chainring

Yeah it was my first DH bike. Served me well for a year, hopefully its a cheap way for someone else to get in to the sport. Just found an SDG post + seat to throw in as well
  2. NoogiE

QLD SOLD - Felt D8.5 Frame, Gravity Gap cranks, Racefash chainring

SOLD Item: 2008/09 Felt D8.5 Frame + extras Location: Capalaba, QLD Item Condition: Average Reason for selling: Going back to Canada, cleaning out the shed Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: Size Medium 17.5", Includes frame, 5th element shock, Token Tiramic headset, Gravity...
  3. NoogiE

Whistler in July - Anyone going to be there?

*making whipping noises*
  4. NoogiE

CAN 2010 July - Whistler.

Wicked. Thanks for the tips Reubs and iguana. I believe I owe you a beer Reubs, you have been a wealth of information in other posts too, so thanks. Im moving over to .ca for a year or two, so the chances of that beer are probably pretty high eh? :) Figure its best just to get the car from...
  5. NoogiE

4 more days to go!!! Can anyone tell me, if I were to hire a car at Vancouver airport and drive down to visit my step sister in Seattle WITH my bike/gear, and perhaps pick up a few more goodies whilst there... will I have any problems at the border either on the way in or out with duties etc...
  6. NoogiE

TUBELESS TYRE MEGATHREAD - All questions asked and answered in here!!

Dylan, thats great, I was hoping to do the same thing to save some coin while overseas. Do you notice any difference in the sidewall strengths or anything? I've been super impressed with UST minions on 823's. Couple of months in now with no sealant or anything and they're going strong
  7. NoogiE

Mavic 823 rim

I tried a few times with non-UST tyres on mtx33's and it was damn near impossible to get them to inflate, even with a pulsing/electronic servo pump. Was plesantly surprised fitting UST minions on 823's though - first try with a track pump and they pumped up and held air straight away, didnt...
  8. NoogiE

Mavic 823 rim

yep, everything new. My old wheels were cactus anyways
  9. NoogiE

Mavic 823 rim

Nah I got CRC to build the complete wheelset - but I went with brass prolock nipples and straight guage (non double butted) spokes
  10. NoogiE

Mavic 823 rim

All good mate - I just bought an 823 wheelset off CRC and had to do a bit of research to figure it all out. Glad to pass on some experience!
  11. NoogiE

Mavic 823 rim

yes and yes
  12. NoogiE

Mavic 823 rim

The rim will come with a mavic tubeless valve, no need to purchase separately
  13. NoogiE

storm knee and shin gaurds

Only in length, the girth is fine dunny. You know it.
  14. NoogiE

storm knee and shin gaurds

Yep. Very good - Im 5'10" and got the large ones, they are a touch too big but still they DONT SLIP. I had TLD Lopes shinnes last and I was constantly pulling them up, these are much better and the hard plastic goes further down your leg. I would recommend them.
  15. NoogiE

Apollo Bay MTB Park

me + 4 or 5 will be there
  16. NoogiE

Help us rename "Track 10"

Congrats Dunndawg!!!
  17. NoogiE

Pay to watch "Free"caster?

I had a better experience (as in, not having to refresh the page, less 500's etc) as time went by. I can only presume it was people cracking the shits and giving up on it
  18. NoogiE

Pay to watch "Free"caster?

Same for me (preview image and only sound). Restart browser and get a minute or two of video then back to the preview. Speewwwing
  19. NoogiE

VIC sold

Sold pending payment
  20. NoogiE

Where do canadians get their downhill fix during the colder months? Snowboarding isnt a bad compromise but still, 6+ months with no downhill, enough to drive a man crazy...