Search results

1. B

Australia's biggest hits!!!

if this is where i think this is then too bad it is all like destroyed now
  2. B

Shellharbour Slopestyle updated 11/11/09 - feedback wanted

slopestyle Definatly gonna go to that. keen for it. going to keep my eyes and ears peeled.
  3. B

Interschools 2010

dh photos hey i was wearing a helmet and stuff, on a bike... ( yopu know me anywayz so im not writing the stuff out) alex_louis1@hotmail.com hope ur feeling better, and race at ourimbah!!!
  4. B

Ourimbah Downhill Round 1 Sunday 28 March - Results now up, page 4 this thread

dh i will be there. hardtail. i am calling in sick to work to be there.
  5. B

The Polite Wollongong Thread

bulli top track bulli top track is still ridable. i start at the bottom walk up clearing the leaves as it is slippery as all hell if you don't. there is on downed tree but it can be hopped. fun track love it.
  6. B

Never get to go riding CRAP!

riding In the two years that i have been riding i can count on one hand the amount of shuttles i have got off my parents, i still ride every day i have free. i have learned: how to push my bike to go on fair distance rides to tracks find close tracks make my own tracks. Just because you...
  7. B

2010 interschools (chris)

photos hey man, do you have any of me by any chance alex_louis1@hotmail.com rider 112 norco sasquatch, yellow funn fatboy bars green snow jacket kinggee shorts kyle straight knees thanks man.
  8. B

Interschools 2010

photos hey do you have any of me. no:112 silver norco sasquatch (hardtail. yellow bars blue shorts green hoodie kyles straight knees. thanks alex_louis1@hotmail.com
  9. B

Glenrock DJ's

dj's It is things such as this that ruin it for all riders. It is hard enough to get places to ride, where i live there are none that are legal unless you have transport. People try so hard to get places to ride but council is far less inclined to allow us to have areas if they are left in such...
  10. B

What are you listening to NOW?

down and out- word up.
  11. B

Ourimbah 27/09/09 dh cubby by nbt

hey nice pics,do you have any of me silver norco sasquatch (hardtail) yellow fatboy bars no: 934 alex_louis1@hotmail.com thanks.
  12. B

Static Visuals - 2009 UCI Downhill World Championships, Finals Day

that was mad. if thats your film when your not happy with it id love to see on of the films your happy with. Im doing one for school and it is alot harder than people think. great film.
  13. B

gong wheel builders

i just bought new rim and hub, where is a good place to get it built and prices ect. will also nees 32 spokes nipples ect.
  14. B

ourimbah 19/07/09 dh cubby by nbt

nice shots, did you by any chance get any of me #938 08 sasquatch with the yellow bars. alex_louis1@hotmail.com thanks.
  15. B

Carolyn McKinlay R.I.P.

R.I.P Carolyn McKinlay Sad new. My condolences to not only the family but also the friends and other people that knew her and her family.:(
  16. B

del rio

who is going to del rio for the state round?
  17. B

New To DH Riding

that price range wont get you far. I ride an 08 sasquatch and i think that they are bombproof. Get a 2nd hand sasquatch. they sell for your price range and you can try all types of riding on them.
  18. B

08 sasquatch problems

i have tried to remove my forks but when i have got all the stem etc of still wont come out. can anyone help me with this problem.
  19. B

mt keira 17/05/09

It is logging me out everytime i try to upload photos. If You want you can send me your email address and i will email them to you. sorry. alex_louis1@hotmail.com alex.
  20. B

Ourimbah state dh 5/09 by nbt

hey man by any chance do u have any of me silver sasquatch white helmet 661 green fox jersy 904 hope ur better thanks alex_louis1@hotmail.com