Search results

1. rob_trot

WSMTB Del Rio club round

hey maggsy, its Robbie. you no what l look like ;) red black tld gear, specialized demo. cheers. say thanks to your dad for me
  2. rob_trot

Thredbo State round Photos

hey dude. number 245 rob_trot93@hotmail.com
  3. rob_trot

WSMTB Club DH round 2 - Sunday March 6 - Delrio

cant we just use the state track? its a very good track to race
  4. rob_trot

chicken run helemt cam

yeah it was preety over grown, see the branches hitting the cam. heaps of leaves and loose rocks and what not on the track, made it so loose :) the run befor this one i hit a big branch on one of the steep sections and flipped over the bars.
  5. rob_trot

chicken run helemt cam

hey. nah its not its an actual helmet cam, just vemio raped the quality for some reason. like on facebook and my desktop the quality is like a million times better then that. any ideas why? Robbie.
  6. rob_trot

chicken run helemt cam

hey guys. ive been out of action for 16 weeks with a broken foot. this is my 1st ride back and thought l would share. http://vimeo.com/16605862
  7. rob_trot

Del Rio State Round 13th June 2010

to rob_trot93@hotmail.com
  8. rob_trot

DelRio2010_0113.JPG if u could email me that one it would be great. cheers Robbie
  9. rob_trot

heyy man. could you send any photos of me. number 124. red, white and black tld kit. rob_trot93@hotmail.com l think l saw a few of me in ther. cheers Robbie.
  10. rob_trot

NSW/ACT 2010 State Round 3 Mt Stromlo

you are a legend.
  11. rob_trot

The Premier State - Episode 3

hahahahaha ohh jee thanks for putting me there ty. after i crashed and describing to my good mate (dont really now him at all) how loose i was getting. l look like the biggest gooba.
  12. rob_trot

stormlo corc act state round

heyy mate. any of number 115. red white and black tld kit. riding a specialized demo 7. if so could you send to rob_trot93@hotmail.com cheers Robbie
  13. rob_trot

Kurrajong DH 4/18/10

hahaha yeah man your really back end heavy. i was watching u over that double on the 4x track and u would allways just studdenly smash the back end down. just thought i would say. something to work on i guess.
  14. rob_trot

Kurrajong DH 4/18/10

thanks man. yeah its not to bad aye.. my neck is heaps stiff tho. i rekon i got lucky with it. so glad i was wering my neck brace tho. probs would have broken for sure.
  15. rob_trot

Kurrajong DH 4/18/10

heyy man. number 7. white and black tld race kit. neak brace. l was that kid you got flexed and smashed up his helmet reall bad. riding a specialized demo
  16. rob_trot

2010 Thredbo Interschools

oh really!. gee thanks champ. doesnt matter. ive got it.
  17. rob_trot

Interschools 2010

sorry forgot email. rob_trot93@hotmail.com
  18. rob_trot

Interschools 2010

heyy mate. number:217 riding a specialized demo. wearing a tld 2010 gp air bolt kit. (the sam hill lookin one) THE blue and black lid. had a neck brace on. riding dh and 4x. cheers Robbie.
  19. rob_trot

2010 Thredbo Interschools

heyy. l really want the last photo of me on page 5 ( http://hotshots.net.au/hotshots-thredbo.html ). but not in physical form. just so i can use it as a facebook/ myspace display picture. but it has a copy right thingo on it so i cant save it.. can u help me? if u could send me a copy of it at...
  20. rob_trot

Australian Interschools Championships.

oi Maurice. cut loose you shuffle king.. hahahaha, good vid man.