Search results

1. A

Altona Dirt Jumps (40 acres)

Didn't want to revive an old thread again but I'm getting back in to mountain biking and would love to rebuild these and don't live too far away these days.
  2. A

Suspension setup and spring rate survey

Rider weight (lbs or kg): 75kg Rider height (ft/in or m): 5'6" Bike (brand/model/year): Norco Atomik, 2009 Rear travel (in): 9" Shock stroke (in): 3" Shock model: Fox DHX 3.0 Tuned by Tekin Shock spring rate (lbs/in): 350lb/in Fork model: Fox 40 Fork spring: Medium spring Class you race, if you...
  3. A

You Yangs MTB Park

Brownie, Can I get a copy of the helmet cam footage from Apollo Bay the other weekend? Cheers, Adam
  4. A

Williamstown/Altona riders, I have an idea..

Hey mate, although I'm mainly into DH, I'd definitely be keen to help get this going. Any training is good training in my book...
  5. A

Apollo Bay MTB Park

Anyone know if Apollo Bay is getting much rain and if Sunday's going to get cancelled?
  6. A

You Yangs MTB Park

Getting from the station to the gate at Toynes rd is easy. Once at the gate turn right and head up Great Circle Drive. After that its a decent push to the top. It's roughly 8km from the train station to the Stockyards car park at the top....
  7. A

What rotor size is best?

I run Hope Mono M4's with a 9 inch front rotor and 7 inch rear rotor....
  8. A

Yackandandah Pics

Hey mate Just wondering if you got any of me? Number: 278 Bike: Norco Atomik, Fox 40's Kit: Monster kit, Fox helmet and goggles Email: tennis_star89@hotmail.com Cheers Adam
  9. A

2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

Has anyone got any idea of when overall standings for the series will be posted, either here or on the state series website?
  10. A

DH 2009 Norco Atomik

New upgrades, will post pics when I get the bike back from Tekin....
  11. A

Tekin/Push vs new Fox Rc4

I spoke to Ken not long ago. Tekin will tune a DHX3 and for an extra fee upgrade it to a DHX5.
  12. A

VSS Round 1 (Few of my favourites)

Photo's Hey mate, some very nice photo's. Just wondering if you got any of #278. On an '09 Atomik with Fox 40's, wearing O'Neal/Monster race kit... Cheers, Adam
  13. A

A Good Entry FR/DH Bike

This is a bit biased, lol, but I'd definitely go for a Norco Atomik mate, awesome bike for the price. Especially now that Beretta's Bike Hub have some for $2000. Great frame to upgrade too as they are just a repainted 2008 Team DH frame....
  14. A

You Yangs MTB Park

Anyone know if times will be posted online for those that left before they came out? Cheers
  15. A

Big jumps in Vic

Hey mate, think I could come out for session soon? More than willing to lend a hand as well. They're some sweet looking jumps
  16. A

Big jumps in Vic

Location Just gotta find a location with plenty of dirt and a decent crew and I'm keen to start digging
  17. A

Big jumps in Vic

I wouldn't call 12 very old Brett lol
  18. A

Big jumps in Vic

Hey anyone know of any jumps like in this video in Victoria? Or a location to build some? http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187853
  19. A

Big Jumps in Vic

I live across the bay, wouldn't mind traveling though... On private property I assume?
  20. A

Big Jumps in Vic

Anyone know of any big jumps trails in Victoria similar to the ones in this video of Thomas Vanderham? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfYdSz0F60s&feature=player_embedded Willing to have a dig and build/maintain jumps.... Cheers