Search results

1. A

Big jumps in Vic

Hey anyone know of any jumps like in this video in Victoria? Or a location to build some? http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187853
  2. A

Big Jumps in Vic

Anyone know of any big jumps trails in Victoria similar to the ones in this video of Thomas Vanderham? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfYdSz0F60s&feature=player_embedded Willing to have a dig and build/maintain jumps.... Cheers
  3. A

DJ Custom Norco 125

Got around to painting the 125 this weekend.... Looks pretty clean now. Also replaced the single speed conversion with a proper ss hub...
  4. A

Melb. Night Ride 29th May

Just wondering if anyone's up for a night session in the city this Friday? Meet same spot as the Nocturnal City Ride at 7 - 7.30... Cheers, Adam
  5. A

Da Bomb Apache Bars

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone knows how much these bars weight roughly? Or if someone has some they can weigh? I'm tossing up between them and Sunline V-One's which weigh 260g...
  6. A

You Yangs (23rd & 24th May)

Hi all, Just wondering how many people are heading up to the You Yangs this weekend? Would be good to have a decent crew to ride with.... Cheers Adam
  7. A

Big Gap Jumps

Hey guys, I'm thinking of building some big jumps near mine. Would like to have 20ft, 40ft and 60ft gaps. All with a run in down a hill roughly 100m high... Any help with building the kickers would be ace; size, angles, lip... etc. Cheers
  8. A

You Yangs (2nd and 3rd May)

Hey guys, Just wondering who's going to be riding tomorrow and/or Sunday? I'll be out after lunch tomorrow and most likely from 11 on Sunday as well. Cheers
  9. A

DH 2009 Norco Atomik

Here's my '09 Atomik so far, more upgrades to come... Upgrades so far are in red. Frame - Norco Atomik 198mm-225mm dropouts, adjustable BB/headtube angle, 1.5” forged headtube Rear shock - Fox DHX-3/5 Hybrid Tuned by Tekin Suspension Front shock/fork - Fox 40 RC2 203mm Handlebars -Sunline VOne...
  10. A

09 Atomik DHX 3 Problem

Hi guys, Riding at the You Yangs the other weekend and noticed the rear end making noises landing small to medium drops. I'm guessing it may be the rear shock? It's only fairly new so I'm thinking it's something to do with the spring I'm running... Currently running a 350lb x 3.25" spring...
  11. A

09 Atomik Setup

Hi guys, Just after some tips for setting up the Boxxer Race forks and DHX 3.0 shock on my Norco Atomik according to rider weight and riding style. I weigh roughly 70kg and ride mostly at places such as You Yangs, Beechworth, Buller.... Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, Adam
  12. A

Mt Buller, Australia Day Weekend

Hi guys, Just looking for some people to ride with at Buller for the weekend and possibly a lift there as I don't have a car I can carry bikes in at the moment.... Will probably head up either Friday night or early Saturday morning and come back Monday morning/afternoon.... Cheers, Adam