Search results

1. 4heckssake

SOLD - Surly 1 x 1 frame and fork

Sold..........
  2. 4heckssake

someone just reminded me that I have my frame and fork still for sale. yes it's available still if someone wants it.
  3. 4heckssake

bump. still for sale...although she is fully built up and getting a bit of action again.
  4. 4heckssake

Sold.

they are Mini Monos. what caliper numbers are on them? do you have rotors for them...what size?
  5. 4heckssake

the dimensions of my MEDIUM size frame can be read here http://www.surlybikes.com/1X1.html the fork steerer in my case is about 220 mm long. that thing on the dropout is the chain tug, just zip tied in on so it doesn't get lost. there is no der hanger on 1 x 1!!!!!!!!!
  6. 4heckssake

here ya go fellas. I dug her out of the shed for a few snaps. pics above! will post some better ones when i have time and daylight on the weekend. just selling frame and fork. keeping the other pictured bits. could leave hope headset in for $65 extra.
  7. 4heckssake

shall get some pics. thanks for the reminder.
  8. 4heckssake

2007 Nationals Round 1: DH Race Day Photos

yeah, we live in the driest state in the driest nation, in the middle of one of the longest droughts on record and what do we get for the Nationals...bucket loads of rain of course. still all is good.
  9. 4heckssake

MDP: Bike rack Survey!!

What type of car do you drive? station wagon What make and model is it? old Merc Do you have a tow ball fitted to the car? Yes What method of "racking" do you usually use? roof racks or back of car, occasionally bike beak Are you 100% happy with you’re current method of racking...
  10. 4heckssake

Item: Surly 1 x 1 frame and fork Location: Radelaide Item Condition: Good, many a scratch but otherwise great. Reason for selling: got a Spot! Price and price conditions: $300 plus postage Extra Info: white, medium size, disc and v brake mounts, surly chain tug and seat clamp included...
  11. 4heckssake

Chris King Headsets - not much chop?

like the others I have had several CK's and they have been without fault. I currently have a hope headset ('06 model?) which seems to be also top notch! they have a lot more parts and o-rings though so they may not turn out to be as long lived as the beautifully simplistic CKs...time will tell.
  12. 4heckssake

Sunn Steel Hardtail 17.5" SOLD

a few Q's please...if you know... what size seat post does it take? what length travel fork is it designed to use? how old is the frame eg did you buy it new or has it been resprayed etc??
  13. 4heckssake

XC/Trail Frame: Superlight VS Heckler?

good decision from the sounds of it. I have owned superlights, hecklers and a blur. i just ride the blur these days. personally i think that is the best trail bike. but out of the single pivot bikes you considered I'd go the superlight...capable of taking a heap without being too draining...
  14. 4heckssake

Dirt Works 100 ticket wanted

still looking for a ticket if you have to withdraw....anyone?
  15. 4heckssake

yep, I have. It's getting sorted now.
  16. 4heckssake

Dirtworks 100

bummer about your knee. email sent re the entry. thanks.
  17. 4heckssake

bacon and eggs included? hmmm...not prepared to pay that much of a premium....how much just for a big fry up brekky?
  18. 4heckssake

I'm afraid to tell you there are over 200 people on the waiting list now so if you are near the tail end of that list (as is my buddy) then you might have to find someone else prepared to give up their place. Demand exceeds supply so he is offering over and above the price someone will get if...
  19. 4heckssake

One of my slack mates has left it too late to entry this year...so....if anyone by chance wants to/has to pull out of the DW100 and would like to get 100% of the cost of their entry back please contact me. We will take over your entry, give you the dosh and let the organsiers know. we may...
  20. 4heckssake

Dirtworks 100

ticket to ride wanted One of my slack mates has left it too late to entry this year...so....if anyone by chance wants to/has to pull out of the DW100 and would like to get 100% of the cost of their entry back please contact me. We will take over your entry, give you the dosh and let the...