Search results

1. TheBug

Sold

Thanks for the quick and easy trades guys :plane: ALL SOLD
  2. TheBug

Sold

Brakes snapped up. Rotors also need a good home.
  3. TheBug

Sold

Item: 6" Shimano Icetech Rotors x2 Location: Inner City Sydney Item Condition: Excellent. As New. Both just one ride old. Reason for selling: 'The Ones' Price and price conditions: $50 +post Details: BR-M785 XT Centre-Lock Pictures: Sir (Brakes have been sold only the rotors are for...
  4. TheBug

Black Ops 2

Just wondering for old times sake, what names you guys played under? I might remember them. The COD1 community was big enough but pretty compact by todays standards, I would probably recall most regular players.
  5. TheBug

Black Ops 2

COD1 (or Vanilla as it was known) OG here. The original was WWII as well. Put a rediculous amount of time into that game but loved it. Bought COD2, played it for 2 days then it went in the bin. Last MP game I bought too. Something about sequels (and then consecutive games) that can never top...
  6. TheBug

2013 Parts Thread

2013 Marzo now up on their site. I was really interested in seeing what the 44 line had to offer this year, but that's all gone (bar a 29'er fork) along with the entire 66 series. :crazy: 888's look nice though.
  7. TheBug

2013 Parts Thread

'13 Lapierre (now with electronic gubbinz) Lapierre DH 722 Zesty 914 Spicy 916 Linky here
  8. TheBug

World Cup DH #6 - Val d'Isère

Anyone got a working link to a replay? Usually up by now.
  9. TheBug

Off the moto and onto peddle power

The first thing that jumped out at me was the aftermarket rocker link. Didn't look right to me. No stinky rocker looked like that (completely flat) as far back as I can remember. I don't recall a Southwood model of Kona either. Seemed a bit odd so went sleuthing. Here you go - 14th Review down...
  10. TheBug

Dirt Fantasy Downhill Tipping Comp 2012

Had this same prob when attempting to change my team around for round 2. I suspected they were getting rid of all accounts with a trash email - like I always use for these sort of things. I was pretty pissed.
  11. TheBug

GoPro - worth getting one or something similar?

This is the best price I could find right now that will ship here direct. Ebay Link Approx $288 posted on a 3 person group buy (for the motorsports kit).
  12. TheBug

I don't really need one in any sort of hurry so I'm going to wait it out. Prices like this tell me they aren't far from being discounted even further.
  13. TheBug

It says at checkout they can't ship direct to any OZ address. But that's getting there. Not a bad price at all.
  14. TheBug

Getting my interest on the record. Not 100% but around the $250 ballpark and I'm most likely in. I'm going 50/50 with another bloke so it depends on him too. Who would you be going through Nerf?
  15. TheBug

September 11 Conspiracy theories....

I should probably point out here that throughout the entire farce that was the kean/hamilton commission and their 9/11 investigation report, they managed to mention 7WTC and it's collapse a grand total of 0 times.
  16. TheBug

September 11 Conspiracy theories....

Well said. It's very much a double edged sword. Use false flag terror to tighten control. But it also wakes many people up to everything that goes on because of it. Definitely have the courage to keep looking into this, even well after your study has finished. 7 years and I'm still learning...
  17. TheBug

Profile Pictures

Sent a message to Scott about this a few months ago but didn't hear anything back. Tried all sorts of dimensions, different image hosting sites including direct to RB. Even under 10k size and different file formats but nothing worked. Not a major deal but is nice to personalize your profile a bit.
  18. TheBug

Sold

It's SOLD fellas. Thanks
  19. TheBug

Crown Race for TH Industries bearings (Cane creek or FSA)

Do you have a item code/ref number for the specific crown race you need? Trust me it helps. I was after a replacement crown race for an Orbit ZS headset earlier in the year. Went through a well-known large store here in the Sydney CBD because they were an FSA stockist. After waiting 2 months I...
  20. TheBug

Blinging Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon

I guess I should've worded it better. Obviously the OP is comfortable with the Saint's power output and their feel otherwise he wouldn't be using them. My question really was about whether he feels the weight penalty imposed by the Saint is worth the power they deliver on such a lightweight...