Search results

1. -CALLUM-

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Hey Guys, I'm heading down to Melbourne in the up coming holidays and was curious to a few good spots to explore and take photos of. I heard there were allies covered in paint and also a few good abandoned buildings around the place, any directions would be much appreciated. Thanks
  2. -CALLUM-

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Just a few pieces from around town.... Sorry about the large size, no clue how to re-size. Enjoy
  3. -CALLUM-

I've really enjoyed looking through the past 50 or so pages at the various art and some of the talent out there. Just hoping this thread doesn't fall into the pits ill up load soon some pictures from around town which i found very impressive. And just one question for all you painters, whats...
  4. -CALLUM-

Rear hub sizing isses

So the 135 x 10 hub spacing would fit a frame with both vertical and horizontal drop outs?
  5. -CALLUM-

Rear hub sizing isses

Hey guys, Im buying a new hardtail frame, and have got myself confused with hub sizing for horizontal and vertical drop outs. Is there a size of hub that fits both such as a bolt up? Thanks for the help.
  6. -CALLUM-

Possums discussion thread

Once it gets cooler more people will start to head up again. The track is only in such bad shape because non of the main older people go up there much and all the shovels have been stolen or up at slipperies.
  7. -CALLUM-

Can anyone identify this full susser Mongoose frame?

that is a mongoose black diamond triple if im not mistaken
  8. -CALLUM-

BB size for a 06 Giant Glory

ok, thanks mate
  9. -CALLUM-

BB size for a 06 Giant Glory

Hey guys, I have searched this and come to no conclusion. Can anyone please tell me the size of my bottom bracket on my 06 Giant Glory , is it 73 or 83mm? thanks alot Callum
  10. -CALLUM-

Defiantly have to agree with Zenny here, walking up the track yesterday it looked like a tip. Take your rubbish away peoples!!!
  11. -CALLUM-

NSW Mt Keira - general track maintanence and changes discussion.

any news on the track and how this legalisation is going?
  12. -CALLUM-

Crash Pics Thread

13. -CALLUM-

[MediaTB] - The Premier State Movie

Great work Ty, cant wait for the real thing to come out because the trailer was unreal!
  14. -CALLUM-

sold delete

link seems fine to me
  15. -CALLUM-

im going up for sure so is kezza, what time are you going jesse
  16. -CALLUM-

great work luke and josh, looks mint. Anyone going up tomorrow rain or no rain?
  17. -CALLUM-

NSW Mt Keira - general track maintanence and changes discussion.

I was up there when that guy with the pink forks fell off, hopefully he's recovering well. I think its a great idea to cut out the pipes as i know some one that came off down that shoot and rode it to the pipe and broke his arm, so good luck cutting it out. Track was a bit dusty on the weekend...
  18. -CALLUM-

Couple from redsands

sweet pics zac
  19. -CALLUM-

Delete ?

zanier you champion bailey you just got shut down hectic and yeah ill probs be going up tomorrow but at about 4.30ish
  20. -CALLUM-

Delete ?

narr, kai couldnt go up today