Search results

1. M

Sold SOLD Evil Bike Co The Following V1 SOLD

Item: Evil The Following custom build Location:Tempe Sydney Item Condition:Used Reason for selling: Price and price conditions:$4300 Extra Info: Sold 2017 Evil Bikes The Following V1 frame with factory custom tuned Rockshox Monarch RT3 shock. Size L but it has a very low standover height so...
  2. M

Why so few new bikes with Shimano drivetrain?

With low to mid range road bikes the situation is the exact opposite with nearly all bikes fitted with Shimano groupsets so I'm sure Shimano still does ok in the OEM market.
  3. M

Rockshox Reverb Issues

The quick & free fix for sagging Reverbs which worked on my wifes bike with the old style Reverb was to turn the bike upside down with the post raised, push the post all the way down while the bike is inverted wait a minute then turn the bike the correct way up and raise the post. Doing this a...
  4. M

Sold SOLD SRAM GUIDE TRAIL sintered pads

Done & sold pending payment.
  5. M

Sold SOLD SRAM GUIDE TRAIL sintered pads

SRAM GUIDE TRAIL sintered disc brake pads Brand new in original packaging For sale as all my bikes now have Shimano Brakes $20 posted Australia wide
  6. M

Sold SOLD Bontrager 54t DT Swiss star ratchet $80 posted

Price reduced to $80 posted.
  7. M

Sold SOLD Norco Sight C7.1 27.5 $2500

Price drop to $2500. Sorry no lower offers.
  8. M

DT Swiss 54t Star Ratchet Kit

I just listed my Bontrager 54t star ratchets in the for sale section if anybody is still after some much cheaper than new.
  9. M

Sold SOLD Bontrager 54t DT Swiss star ratchet $80 posted

Item: Bontrager 54t DT Swiss star ratchet Location:Tempe , Sydney, NSW Item Condition:Used(for about 6months) but looks just like it did when new with no damage to any of the teeth just a bit of surface grease. Reason for selling :new hub has pawls and not star ratchets. Price and price...
  10. M

I'd be wary of the no brand 54t ratchets that are being sold for half the price of the original Bontrager items too as with the teeth being this small you would need it to be machined from high grade steel to be durable. Maybe the replicas are the ones that are failing.
  11. M

I ran the 54t for 6 months on my old bike and it has almost instant engagement & makes a crazy buzzing sound that is almost louder than a hope freewheel . I removed the star ratchet a week ago as I was going to put in in the DT hub on my new bike & it looks like new with no damage to the teeth...
  12. M

Price reduced to $2699.
  13. M

Item: Norco Sight C 7.1 with almost every original component replaced and upgraded to top spec to make a very light(around 12kg) and bulletproof trail bike .The bike is very well looked after and rides like new. 2015 Norco Sight Carbon 140mm travel frame with recently replaced Cane Creek DB Air...
  14. M

Sold SOLD FOX FLOAT 32 PERFORMANCE SERIES 120MM TRAVEL 27.5" tapered 15mm

Item: FOX 32 PERFORMANCE SERIES 120mm travel 27.5" fork with tapered 1 1/2, 1 1/8 steerer and 15mm thru axle. Steerer is cut to 170mm and bottom crown race is fitted. Fork is in good used condition and has been well serviced. Location:Inner West Sydney, NSW Item Condition:Used but good condition...
  15. M

NSW SOLD Rockshox Reverb Stealth 125mm 30.9

Item: Rockshock Reverb Stealth 125mm drop; 30.9mm seatpost, 420mm length Location: Inner West Sydney Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: went 170mm Price and price conditions: $150 I have a 125mm 30.9 Rockshox Stealth that has been upgraded to the new seals & functions perfectly with...
  16. M

WTB: Giant 12mm drop-outs

Yes, that's the set you are after.
  17. M

What do your kids ride?

If anyone wants a well set up hard tail for their 9-12 year old check out my daughters old bike that I have just listed in the cross country bikes for sale section.
  18. M

NSW SOLD Liv Tempt 1 XS size (perfect fit for 9-12 year old or 145cm to 165cm women)

Item: Liv Tempt 1 size XS(27.5 wheel size) Location:Tempe, Sydney 2044 Item Condition:Used Reason for selling :daughters moved on to a bigger bike Price and price conditions:$700 ono Extra Info:I built this bike up for my daughter when she was 10 & it has been a brilliant bike to progress her...
  19. M

WTB: Giant 12mm drop-outs

I just bought some of these and the giant /DT axle you also need from www.giantbikespares.com for my daughters new bike for half the price the local Giant shops want.
  20. M

NSW DT Swiss/Giant 3-Pawl Shimano freehub body

Item: DT Swiss/Giant 3-Pawl Shimano freehub body Location: Sydney but happy to pay for postage If any one has one of these in reasonable condition please let me know how much you want for it. I'm also happy to swap for an XD freehub body for the same hub.