Search results

1. micallb

Paterson Kona 24 Hour - May 21/22, 2011.

You gonna be there on your ss or cyclocross bike alchemist?
  2. micallb

Paterson Kona 24 Hour - May 21/22, 2011.

What would a good gearing for a SS be with 26" wheels?
  3. micallb

Dirt works 100 entry for sale..$100

Call 0407007136
  4. micallb

Dirt works 100 entry for sale..$100

$100 for 100km.
  5. micallb

The Oaks. (the regular ride, not the race) what times are people doing?

Its a great training ride for Dirt Works or the Fling. Eveg better if you go up Oaks, up Andersons then down Andersons and down Oaks.
  6. micallb

NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

Im all for the club point score system. It adds an extra bit of interest in the series and encourages non club members to join up. Last years state series was made all the more exciting with the club points. I reckon clubs should get extra points for riders wearing their club jerseys at the...
  7. micallb

WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09' - Round 3

What parts have you included? Sorry i couldnt be there today.......had my daughters roller skating birthday party!
  8. micallb

Wishful thinking maybe on my behalf. Are the really wet sections ones that can be cut from the course?
  9. micallb

Yeah! Dry riding........I think i remember what thats like. Will be awsome after the sydney 24hr weather!
  10. micallb

The loop will be about 6.5 -7.5 km probably. The atmosphere is always pretty laid back and friendly at the wsmtb 4hr events. Great oportunity for 1st timers and those wanting to try solo enduro for the 1st time. Don't forget to register online before the day! Makes the day much...
  11. micallb

JetBlack twenty four hours Sydney 2010

here here. The Blackmans boys probably worked harder than most riders. Awesome effort, with friendly attitude too!
  12. micallb

WSMTB Club 4hr Summer Enduro Series 09' - Rnd 2 + Skills Clinic Day

Ive just spoken to my mate and he is gonna try and join rotorburn and put them on here himself.
  13. micallb

One of the photographers was my mate. Ive got a copy of some of his shots and will try and get them to the WSMTB webmaster on thurs to put on the website!
  14. micallb

Do you think i could ride solo without my seat and post? Have got a bit of practice in lately as itrance05 should be able to vouch for!
  15. micallb

Rotoburners Age

31 .
  16. micallb

WSMTB Club Champs

Im with MR COVE. Go the V ditch and lumleys!!!
  17. micallb

Sydney 12 hour

A firm dually is perfect for Yarra.
  18. micallb

Sydney 12 hour

Hey Scotta, what are the plans for the track? Fast and flowing or a techy track? How long? 8-9k?
  19. micallb

Sydney 12 hour

Only about 4 weeks to go. Im pumped for a 12hour with a big turn out. WSMTB always runs an awesome event, so with RTE this one should be insane!! Probably should dust off and charge my lights so I can practice some night riding in the next few weeks.
  20. micallb

bib knicks

Ive got a pair of Louis Garneau carbon ion knicks that come in Bibs. They are quite expensive and it hurt me to fork out the cash, but having worn them I think it was money well spent. Probably going to get a second pair.