Search results

1. Antsonline

UCI Ruling - Potentially Significant

This could be a big change for us, or the MTBA could come out early and make a ruling to tell us where they stand. http://www.usacycling.org/clarification-of-uci-rule-12019-and-related-sanctions.htm The key bits are: "No licence holder may participate in an event that has not been...
  2. Antsonline

Mont - 6 Man Team - For Sale

Hi - I have a 6 Man team for The Mont available for sale. I'm happy to transfer it over, and frankly will take 75% of the cost of entry just to get it sold now. PM me and we can arrange transfer.
  3. Antsonline

1st 29er World Cup Win

Last night Jaroslav Kulhavy won at Dalby on his S-Works Epic 29er. So thats a 29er and a Dually. Never before has a 29er won a World Cup, and its very very rare that a dually has done too (certainly not in the last 3yrs to my knowledge). Everyone will be on one now! Just remember - we...
  4. Antsonline

National Marathon Champs Catagories

Hi - just entering for the Marathon Champs. The catagories offered do not include Elite, but have 'Open, Vets, Masters etc'. Is there an elite catagory, do I enter 'Open' despite being over 30yrs old (and technically a Vet), and that counts as 'elite'? I always understood 'Open' to be...
  5. Antsonline

Dirtworks 100km

Hi - I need an entry to DW100. Need it for the Cyclenation series, so more urgent than normal. Please get in touch if you even know someone that might be in two minds about racing... Thanks
  6. Antsonline

Specialized Renegades - any stock anywhere?

Hi - I want to get some more Renegades in time for the Mt.Buller nationals round. Does any shop (or individual willing to sell) have a pair of these available / in stock? I beleive its just 'shelf-stock only as Spec dont have any. 29x1.95 S-Works. Thanks - here's hoping!
  7. Antsonline

Accom for Glenorchy Pk, Nationa XC rnd 2

Hi - I am coming over for the Tas round of the National XC, and before I get onto the web to search, can anyone tell me a good hotel to stay that is clean, close and doesnt mind bikes in the rooms? Also there is no mention of the expert catagory on the event schedule for XC, I assume it will...
  8. Antsonline

Husky 100km for sale

Hi - entry to Husky for sale. Selling it for a mate who cant make it anymore. Please get in touch - pm is fine - I check it regularly. Price negotiable.
  9. Antsonline

Stans Raven Tyres

Joy to the world - a 29er 'sub-forum'. Does anyone know of any shops that have some Stans Raven tyres IN STOCK? I've raced the Crows and just want to see how much taller the tread is on the Raven before committing. Ta!
  10. Antsonline

Cycling Australia and sponsorship

This seems a bit of a shame... http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/cycling-australia-ditch-mountain-bike-programme-24198 MOD EDIT - Grip. There is already a thread on CA cutting back on XC support (see here http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194495 ) but seeing this thread...
  11. Antsonline

NSW Felt Single Speed Commuter - SOLD

Now sold - Thanks everyone. Item: Felt Curbside Single Speed (54cm) Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent - never ridden in the wet, only 10months old Reason for selling: Want some gears! Price and price conditions: $550 Extra Info: Pictures: Yup Hi. My girlf is selling her...
  12. Antsonline

Now sold

NOw sold Item: RockShox Tora 29er Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: New forks Price and price conditions: $250 Extra Info: Will post interstate Pictures: Yup RockShox Tora 29er fork, with poplock lock-out lever. Good condition, only ever ridden...
  13. Antsonline

RockShox Reba - Now Sold

Now sold. thanks everyone for interest. p.s. check out my Single Speed 69er for sale in the complete bikes.
  14. Antsonline

NSW Trek 69'er SS - Now Sold

Sorry everyone - now sold
  15. Antsonline

Garmin 705 / WKO+

Hi all - technical question here. I have a Garmin 705 which I love, and use all the time on both bikes (road and mtb). I have it set-up to 'auto start/stop'. It makes sense. However, when I download my training data onto WKO+ (trainingpeaks), it gives me 'total time' instead of ride...